C.9 The Town's Fair

🎵 Play - FKA Twigs - Papi Bones

It is now night time and the town's fair is alive now because of all the street lights and market stands being open.

The musics are blaring, the people are having fun, and the two girls are buying everything they like.

Ella is looking through a stand filled with plushies and also taking photos of them with her camera, "Woah! This doll looks soooo cute! Its like a little Hyena doll! I will totally buy this!"

Ella pays for the plushie and puts her little Hyena doll in her purse.

"Hey Ella, are you done shopping stuff?" Tali said while eating a mozarella filled corn dog.

"Yeah! Let's go to that karaoke place they have here. I believe it's around that building there.

While walking the crowded market they had some small talk, "The monthly town's fair is always fun yeah? This is like the best thing they did since installing that Italian restaurant on Maud street." Tali comments.

"Yeah i know right! They sometime have the coolest thing that they did but most of the time the mayor would just roll out the most stupidest things ever like those ugly brown, green, and magenta colored street banners they have. What's the point of those??" Ella raised one of her eyebrow in confusement while looking at the banner nearby.

"Haha well thats the government for you, sometime they could help some of us but sometime they would screw all of us down. You gotta live with it you know!" Tali smiles while eating her corndog.

"True true!" Ella nods.

The walk to the karaoke place is very crowded because it's the food area where a lot of the food stands are placed, "Geez there's too many people here Ella."

"Yeah... I think we should like take a shortcut somewhere? Maybe some alley way? Hopefully its not a dead end right? A lot of alley ways here lead to somewhere."

"Yeah, i think that alley way idea is way better than this sea of people yeah."

"Alright then let's go to that one over there!" Ella points to a dark alley way that is devoid of people.

Ella grabs Tali hand, "Excuse me, sorry, out of the way please." They swiggle their way into the alley way.

Tali takes a deep breath of relieve, "Oooh yes! I can breath again here! Too bad this place smells like dirty sewage!"

"Well atleast it didn't smell like sweaty customers running around and we can like move around better too!"

"Yeah... I guess sewage smell is way better than people dirty sweats. It kinda adds to the atmosphere you know? Very muddy and dirty like."

"Tali you always have your way with words haha! Although i do love some of that sweat smells, but only if i'm not suffocted by it."

"Can't believe you just talked about boy smells haha!"

"Hey! Who wouldn't tho right?"

"I guess so, there's a charm to boy smells."

"Seeeee, told ya."

"Alright! Let's just shut up and walk yeah, don't wanna wake up some homeless people with our boy smells talk."

"Okayyy Tali suuree."

As they both walked deeper to the alley way they haven't noticed that someone is following them.

A tall man is slowly following them from behind, who knows what he wants to do with the girls.

The alley way is quiet enough to notice the sound of the footsteps.

Ella noticed how there seems to be more footstep noises than just two people.