C.5 The Thief

🎵 Play "Travis Scott - Impossible"

It's afternoon now and Flame has arrived at home from his shopping trip.

He is laying down in his bed being very upset, it's like Lorde's Melodrama album cover but instead of Lorde in her bed is an 18 year old Lizard instead.

Finn is peeking inside Flame's room to see what's going on, "I never seen Flame this sad before."

Jake looks inside too, "Wow and he's playing sad Travis Scott music as well."

"Do you think he broke up with his girlfriend?"

"Does he even have a girlfriend to begin with?"

"Nope! I was just guessing!"

"I'm just gonna ask him." Jake went inside his room.

Flame noticed him standing next to his bed , "oH Hi."

"What's wrong?" Jake said with a monotone voice.

"wellll, someone robbed me."

"What?!" Both Finn and Jake said at the same time.

"tHe market was very crowded so i went into an alley way to avoid tHe crowd. and unfortunately i got robbed ..."

Jake puts on an angry face, "Thats just fucked up. I don't like it when people just steal from others. You know what, even tho its only been two days since i met you, i wanna help you out on this one. So let's all drive back there and get that thief!"

Flame smiles and gets up from his bed. "well if you say so... lets do it!"

"That's great yall! But its getting dark so i better start running home! Cya and good luck!" Finn runs out the door.

"forget about Him. let's get tHat tHief just us two!"

-North Market-
-16.15-

The sky is orange and the market is not crowded anymore, only 10-20 people are here now instead of the usual 50+ people. Most of the shops here are closed with some of them still open for the night with lights coming out the window.

Flame walked in to the same alley way from earlier with Jake now. The alley way is now darker since lights can't easily enter because of the building around it.

"i believe He is rigHt in tHat dumpster." He points to the dumpster from earlier.

Jake walks to the dumpster with Flame, "I'm gonna open it okay." Jake holds the lid.

"I'm not the best fighter but when i'm angry i can hurt people. So if this thief becomes a danger, i'll beat em up."

"you're so nice to me." Flame compliments.

"It's nothing.
Now let's open it."

As they open the dumpster the smell of trash flew across their faces.