C.44 Haven's Beach

Flame drove his van through the Flora Complex. The sky is clear and perfect for a beach day. Yesterday he said to Tia that the therapy session will take place in a beach, it's a good thing because Ella's second prize from the photography contest is a beach trip to Haven's Beach special location. He took his friends like how he promised yesterday. He brought Chris, Andrew, Geordie, Ella, Tali, Scott, and of course Jake.

"BEACHHH TRIPPPP!!!" Andrew yelled in excitement from the backseat. "Yeah!! The beach, with surfing, sands, waters, waves, and.... PEOPLE WITH MINIMAL CLOTHING!" Geordie followed. "Hahaha, despite us living in an island! It's always fun to go to the beach with alllll of us right?" Chris continues. "Hell yeah! Too bad Finn can't come though. He got a cold after that mountain trip." Andrew explained, "Yeah that mountain trip really got him very tired." Ella talked to the boys in the back. "Yeahh maybe next time me and Finn can go to the beach together though. Just us two, the dog brothers as that girl from the skate park called us."

Jake meanwhile is sitting in the front row next to Flame, "I know you want me to get help and all but why bring 'them' here????" Jake said slightly frustrated. "it's to Help you cHill out more dude." Flame explained, "They don't help me chill out, they help me BURN OUT!" Flame only chuckled at his response.

Flora Complex can take you to Haven's Beach. It is the same route that Shawn and Scott took to reach Shawn's beach house. After about 15 minutes driving through unique houses, they arrived at Haven's beach.

They parked next to a blue wooden house facing backwards, the three boys opened the back door and ran to the beach while holding some foods and drinks. "Beach! Beach! Beach!" They all chanted as they bring their items to the beach.

Jake takes the view in and looked at the empty shores and windy waves.

"Hey Jake, come witH me." Flame asked Jake to follow him.

Flame took him to the blue wooden house right next to the van.

"Is this the therapist house?" Jake's asked. "No..."

Flame opened the door to reveal Shawn who stood in the front door.

"Hey! You guys finally came!" The house owner greeted Flame and Jake. He stepped away revealing two people sitting in the couch, the counselor Tia and his big sister Melissa.

"I wanna buy some snacks first for the boys, you guys take care of my house for a while okay? Don't want the house to break or anything haha. 😂" Shawn left the house to buy some snacks.

Melissa and Tia sat at the blue couch, there's also a blue chair in front of the couch that is used for this therapy session.

"Jake, please take a seat." Tia said while she tapped on the blue chair.

"SHe will take care of you alrigHt. Don't be scared to say anytHing. If you need me i'm outside and you can see me tHrougH tHat big kitcHen window behind you overlooking the seas." Flame pointed to the kitchen window that is located at the far back of the house.

Flame left the house and now it's just those three in the beach house.

Jake took a seat in the blue chair, "So... This is the therapy session?" Jake asked, "Mhm, i'll be counseling the both of you." Tia followed. Jake glanced at her big sister Melissa who is sitting in the blue couch next to Tia, she wears a brown fur coat with dark red turtleneck sweater underneath it, it's not her usual doctor fit that means she's not currently working. "Hey big sis." Jake smiled at Melissa. Melissa smiled back and waved, "Hii little Jakey!"

"You two seems to be really good siblings... Unlike me and Chris haha. Too bad you guys are stuck on a bad family back then huh?" Tia brings up the main issue of the two of em. "Yeah... It really sucks, especially for Jake." Melissa answered while looking at the disturbed Jake. Tia looked at Jake, "Do you have anything to say Jake?" Jake looked away for a second before looking back at the two again, he is clearly uncomfortable when talking about this topic. "Do i have anything to say? I don't think i have a lot to say but i do have a lot to show."

Tia's interested at the remarks, "What do you wanna show?" Jake hesitated at first but after looking at his big sister nodding in agreement he agreed to show it. Jake raised his red sweater to show the scars he got from when he was a kid.

"Oh those you want to show.." Tia's amazed and terrified at the scars, "Yes they're terrible. Words can't describe what i've been through..." Jake said while putting down his red sweater again.

"Jake's been through a lot and just hearing it again makes me angry that no one was there to save him. It just sucks that life went that way for him." Melissa empathized. "Hmph, no one saved me yeah. They're scared of him, because of their selfishness they rather save themselves rather than to save me." Jake started to get angry after recounting what he had been through.

"You started to get angry at this topic... Is that why you've became more angrier as you grow older?" Tia asked, "Could've been, could've been." As he said that, he pulls out a pack of cigarette and starts to light it up. "You know that doesn't help that much you know. In fact it'll make it worse..." Melissa comments on his smoking habit, "It won't matter if i hurt something that's already dead." Jake stone coldly said as Melissa displays a concern face.

Tia seems worried too, she doesn't know his backstory yet so she plans on talking to Melissa first. On the meanwhile she will keep Jake distracted by looking out at the beach through the kitchen window. "Hey Jake, i think you need to chill first. If you wanna smoke you could do it outside at the backdoor of the kitchen okay?" Tia stood up as Jake stood up as well without saying a word.

Tia took Melissa to the front of the beach house to talk more about Jake's backstory.

"Hey Melissa, i know it's also hard for you to retell the events of what happened. But i needed a recount so i can help him. Can you tell me the backstory of him and his father?" Tia plead at the big sister.

"Okay. This is one of those rare opportunities where Jake can get help so i'll help him. I will tell the story." Melissa agreed as Tia nodded and smiled.

"It started back in Europe where it all begins..."

8 December 2023