C.71 The Abandoned House

While at the hospital, Shawn got the news that Jake and Revolver got into a fight again. But he also heard that after the fight, they ended up being good with each other. "Is that true?" Shawn asked, "Yeah, after the fight, they helped me cleaned my house. They were just trying to kill each other before that but now they're working together to clean up the mess they made." Ella explained, "That's so cool..." Shawn appreciates.

"I know right! We don't have to worry about those two conflicts anymore, well hopefully at least." Ella showing hope, "Well where are they now?" Shawn asked, "They're probably in their own homes healing right now. We offered them to go to the hospital to get some help but they refused, must be the shame or something else." Ella explained, "You know, it's been a while since i meet that Revolver guy. I might pay him a visit." Shawn said. "Ooh that's a good idea. His house is like this house is in a small abandoned complex. It's quite creepy around there but his house is quite warming." Ella said, "Well where is it located?" Shawn said as he opens the map on his phone. "It's east of Flora Complex. Just follow the road going out and you'll find a complex called The Estate Sale. His house is number 17b." Shawn searched up the location, "Ah it's not that far from the hospital, im gonna go there now." Shawn stands up and walked away, "Okay be careful! And tell Revolver i say hi!" Ella says goodbye to the leaving Shawn.

Shawn rides his scooter to where Revolver's house is. Driving through the quiet roads that slowly leads up to a place that's abandoned. Reaching The Estate Sale, he noticed that the security bar at the front have broken windows and the pole that usually stops you from entering is gone. He rides his scooter inside the broken road filled with missing stones and potholes. Looking around the empty dark houses that are covered with overgrown grass and trees. 

Dry  leaves scattered everywhere, vandalized property, stuff that will move people away from a place like this. But not for Revolver as he call this place a home. That's where Shawn found him, house number 17b.

A house that used to be a light color but overtime turned dark green. There's still light coming from inside and it seems that this house is the least damaged compare to the rest of the houses here. Shawn walks up to the door and knocked on it. "Helloooo, it's me Shawn. Ella's friend, well one of Ella's friend." He said. Revolver heard him and goes and unlock the door.

*click*

He opens the door just a creak to see Shawn. Shawn was surprised seeing Revolver's badly beaten face. "Oh yeah, you got into a fight again right?" Shawn asked, "yeah..." Revolver said looking down, "May i come in to talk about this?" Shawn asked, "sure." Revolver widen the door and welcomed Shawn into his house. A messy house that's barely been cleaned, filled with 80s styled furniture. 

"sorry about the mess... i didnt expect a guest to be coming here today." Revolver said while walking to his bedroom. "No no it's okay." Revolver walked into his bedroom and put his bed sheet on, he's trying to clean the room. "what do you wanna talk about anyway?" Revolver asked, "Well i don't just wanna talk to you, i'm also thinking about taking you on small vacation." Revolver eyes light up. "vacation?" He asked again. "Yess, i wanna take you to Sembuh Temple. It's a nice place that can heal any wounds you have. Healing waters, it's amazing for you, especially after a fight." Shawn explained, Revolver sat down at his half sheeted bed and started thinking, "do you gotta pay to enter?" Revolver asked, "I'll pay for you." Shawn smiled, Revolver started to think again, "i really dont wanna bother you." Revolver said, "Noooo you're not bothering! Come on, let's go there right now." Shawn convinces him. "hmm yeah, let's go."

Revolver hopped on Shawn's scooters and they drove off the abandoned complex.

Shawn drove off the main road and into a dirt path. A wooden sign points to the path that said, "Sembuh Temple 1km away."

Reaching the temple, it's quiet because it's work time and there isn't any people around. Perfect for what these two are going for. Shawn and Revolver walks to the temple keeper and Revolver looked at the beautiful pool with shining water that came from the mouth of the temple. "Alright Rev, come in now." Shawn opened the gate as they both entered. The trees surrounds the temple yet it doesn't cover the sun. The sun shining at the top gives the water a beautiful reflection.

Revolver looks at his own reflection to see a beaten up a hyena. Shawn took off his shirt. "Okay rev, let's go for a swim!"

14 June 2024