C.37 To Coroso Kingdom

It is now 8AM in the McDonald near the highway.

The breezy morning is filled with people talking with each other and waiting for the bus that takes them to Coroso Kingdom.

Finn and Ella are waiting at the McDonald's parking lot with the other passengers who are going to the trip. The trip only last for a day but they will all be back at night. The area in the castle can also get very cold, that's why Finn and Ella bought their bags and wear their winter clothing like jackets, glove, and crochet hats.

"Hey Finn maybe we should get some food for the road too? We only bought our meals for the day right, we gotta snack some foods for the 2 hours ride." Ella suggested. "Hmm, yeahh i could go for some meat sandwiches right now. Let's buy some food there then." Finn walked to the McDonald holding his heavy bag pack.

Ella and Finn walked inside the crowded McDonald, there are tourists and customers ordering food there, some eat at the place while some are waiting for their food to go. The two ordered at the ordering screen, "I'm gonna take the Fish Fillet, what are you ordering Finn?" Ella asked while tapping on the screen, "Hmmmm, cheeseee burgeerrr." Finn said while slowly smiling. "Alrighty, any drinks?" Ella asked again, "Hmmmmm, something sweeetttt." Finn slowly nodded, "Hmm i know what you need." Ella ordered drinks for the both of them.

The two of them waits at the McDonald's waiting table for their order. They tried to look outside while waiting but the view of the area around the McDonald and highway is covered in light fog.

"Mann, hopefully these darn fogs wouldn't block the kingdom view later. It's annoying." Finn vented. "Probably it won't even be there, it's in the morning here and maybe it's different when it's near the day later." Finn looked annoyed, "Hmmmm. Okayy."

Ella thinks to herself while looking at the annoyed face Finn, "Hmm, i know he can get easily emotional and all that but he seems oddly different here. Is it because of the stress of going to a place that's new? I don't know about these emotional stuff, Tia probably knows it better too..."

"Order 26!"

Without even realizing, the time's passed by and their order is done and is ready to take.

"Oh yes that's us, we're coming!"

After getting the food from the counter, they noticed that the 18 other passengers they're going to the kingdom with are all walking up to the bus that just arrived. The bus arrived at the side of the building so Ella and Finn didn't noticed it arriving at first.

"Finn look, everyone's walking there. That must be the bus let's go." Ella points at the green transportation bus.

Ella and Finn walked to the bus holding to their belongings and the food they just ordered.

There's a man checking the passengers for their ticket in the front door of the bus, "Tickets please." He set his hand on the duo's path, "Here you go sir!" Ella gives the two tickets to the ticket man. "Alright ma'am, you may take your seat." The ticket man went inside the bus.

They were the last two passengers to get into the bus so they ended up sitting at the far back. Despite being at the back, they still have access to the windows to look out, Ella sits near the window and Finn sits next to her.

The bus interior is colored gray with blue and red arcade patterned chairs.

The ticket man from earlier walked to the middle of both seats, "Okay everyone we are from Dorian Travels, we glad you are here with us to join us in this trip to the legendary Coroso Kingdom. The place that started it all. Always check your belongings and the people sitting next to you in case if they ended up being left out or not."

After the ticket man's announcement. The bus drove off from the McDonald's parking lot and went into the highway.

🎵 Ecco2k - Peroxide

As the bus drives into the empty highway, the light fog starts to clear a bit showcasing the farm lands that are plenty in Fredencia Island. The Coroso Kingdom is located North West from their town, and the trip going there will take 2 hours to reach the destination.

Ella is listening to her playlist while looking outside the white sky and desaturated grass. While Finn already started snacking on the cheeseburger he just bought.

"Finn you're eating that already?" Ella asked in shock. "Mhmmm, i was too excited this morning so i didn't finished my breakfast!" Finn said with food still in his mouth, "I still don't get McDonald's tho.. Like are those real animal meat or what??" Ella asked, "Nahh, i remember watching a documentary and it turns out a lot of these meat came from this feral species called the 'Homo Sapiens' i don't know what that is but if it taste good it taste good!" He said before taking another bite at the burger. "Ah... At least i know what i'm eating in my Fish Fillet."

The trip will be a long one, but it seems that Finn and Ella will enjoy each other company.

21 October 23