C.65 Ella's House

Ella's house has a unique structure.  The first room you entered is the living room with a couch and tv, there are two hallways on each side of the tv. The left hallway goes to the bathroom while the right goes to the kitchen and Ella's bedroom. Her parents room are on the right side of the living room, one room is for her father's work space. There's also a window looking out at the garden on the left of the living room.

Lana is playing with her dolls in the living room waiting for her babysitter.

"Hey Lana i gotta go now but Revolver will be arriving soon. You won't have to wait long okayy." Ella said while walking out the door. "Okay big sis Ella, cyaa!"

As Ella fixed her shoes in the front step, Revolver finally arrived to her house. "hey Ella." Revolver smiled, "Hi Rev! Just go inside okay, i gotta go quickly cause i gotta catch the train." Ella said as she stands up. "okay, i will. good luck and be careful Ella." Revolver waves her goodbye as he went inside her house.

"*gasp* Hi Big bro Revolver!!!" Lana stands up and hugs Revolver who's crouching down to accept her hug. "sorry for leaving you back in the mall, i'll be here for you next time." Revolver apologized, "It's okay big bro! Let's just watch TV now!" Lana gets out of the hug and runs to the couch, Revolver stands up and smiled as he walks towards the couch.

"so! what are we watching?" Revolver asked as he sits on the couch next to the excited Lana. Lana turned on the TV to Cartoon Network where Adventure Time was playing, "It's Adventure Time!" Lana excitedly points out at the TV screen. The episode that was on the TV is "Who Would Win." An episode where Finn and Jake was testing out their strength to an enemy called the farm. But the way they're practicing is by fighting each other.

*hya* *hyeh* *ah!*

Revolver is slightly disturbed by the episode that they're watching, "isnt this a little violent for someone like you?" Revolver asked, "Nope! I'm used to these violent stuff! Sometimes when my big sister watches horror movies i would always watch it with her too! I'm mature for my age! Just a little fight scene won't hurt me!" Revolver only nod to Lana's response as Adventure Time plays at the back ground.

"Finee, i'll find a better episode then." She said as she goes to the on demand using the tv's remote. She switched 4 episodes from the one they're in and reached an episode titled, "I Remember You."

The episode deals with Marceline trying to get Ice King (or Simon) his memories back. Long lost memories bring back Revolver some memories of his past.

"you know, i never told you this Lana. this topic is a little deep but do you wanna hear it?" Revolver asked, "Sure, what is it?" Lana answered in curiosity. "my father died when i was younger, it's not from sickness or old age. it's from murder." Revolver revealed, "Oh no... I didn't know your dad shares the same fate as mine." Lana empathized, "wait is your dad murdered too?" Revolver asked in slight surprise, "My dad was a police officer that is well known in town, but because of a dangerous job he got, he got killed by the evil guys. It's sad... I miss my dad." Lana looks upset now, "... sorry to bring that up Lana, im sure your dad was a good person too just like mine. crazy how evil this world can be, but at least there's still good people around right?" Revolver tried to cheer up Lana, "Yeah! Good people like you big bro!" Lana hugged Revolver as he smiled.

"Umm, i'm just curious though. How did your father get killed big bro?" Lana asked while still hugging Revolver. He stares at the TV for a moment just thinking about the traumatic event, "so back then he's involved in this dangerous crime and he's being targeted by these big scary gangs..." Revolver stopped again before continuing, "one day, the gang's boss which is a deer and one of the most feared person on that town and valley, got a hold of me and my dad. 

"and unfortunately, i can't save him. that deer killed my dad and he died in my arms."

The two are now quiet with only Adventure Time noises in the background. They were both too shocked to say anything.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Their silence moment was broken up by a knock in the door.

"Who's that?" "i'll go check." Revolver stands up from the couch to check who's on the door.

As Revolver opened the door he was shocked at seeing the person on the other side.

!

It's Jake.

"what... what are you doing here?" Revolver confusion turns to anger.

"What are YOU! Doing here. I was told by Ella to babysit her little sister here." Jake gets angry too.

"the fuck do you mean? ella told ME! to babysit her little sister." Revolver started to get close to Jake.

"Who do you think you are huh? I'm betting you're just here to get some free food right? You homeless piece of shit." Jake started touching Revolver's face.

"im suggesting you leave." Revolver tried to not start a fight again and keep his cool, but it's too late for Jake as he's already angry.

"I'm suggesting... YOU GO TO HELL!" Jake jumps at Revolver as they started fighting at the living room.

3 May 2024