Games in the Dark

Author's Note~

Warnings:
• Swearing
• LGBTQ+

That's really all that I can think of for any warnings.

So-

Yep. Hope you enjoy!

Wait, a little note -> Cassidy is transgender! Hence why I didn't just say "Homosexuality." Only Evan, Michael, William, Henry, and Charlie know, though. He's not very open about it. (FtM)

Remember - Requests are always open! I don't have a specific request page, so if you have an idea, just put it in the comments and I'll make it as best I can.  :)

~ ~ ~

P.O.V: Evan

I stare up at the eight-foot-tall chainlink fence that surrounds the old lot where the first Fazbear's stands, shut down forever. I never liked how they put the fence up. It just makes visits to Fazbear's difficult to get to, and I don't like that. It's not my fault that I possess Golden Freddy with Cassidy, but I get two options, it seems like. I can stay with my family, or I can stay with my friends. But I don't want to stay with only one or the other, so I'm always having to climb the stupid chainlink fence.

I reach up and latch my hands into two of the holes of the fence, then pull myself upwards and shove the front of my shoes in some gaps. It takes me about two minutes, but I scale the whole fence. As soon as I reach the top, I flip over and fall into the bushes beneath me. I get a few scratches, but they quickly heal up. Luck of being dead, I guess. Anytime I'm injured, I heal extremely fast, unless it's the injuries that killed us--those stay prominent forever. All angels are like that, unless they decide not to. Mikey doesn't like it, so he just heals at a normal pace. When I asked him why he doesn't like the quick recovery, he said something about getting what he deserved. He was deathly quiet when he said it, like he was afraid to explain why. I have no idea what he meant by it.

"Evan!" Beth exclaims from the other side of the fence. "Can you help me? I'm stuck!" she squeals, terrified.

I sigh long and hard. She only tagged along this time because she wants to see Susie. They haven't seen each other since the day I died, so I figured I'd bring her with.

Once I finally get my little sister over the fence, I lead her around to the back entrance. The front doors have been locked for years, never to be opened again, but the back doors always have been. When I come across the two heavy metal doors, I pull them open. The doors' hinges scream in protest, but I tell Beth to go in. She slips in under my arm, and I quickly let go of the doors and dash inside.

"Woah," Elizabeth breathes, utterly amazed. She hasn't been to Fazbear's in many, many years. She must be awed at how well the place has been preserved. It's only been kept such good care of because my friends and I hate seeing all of the dust gather and the paint chip and peel. So once or twice every month, we spruce the place up. We dust it, repaint anything that needs it, sweep and mop the floors, play all the games to make sure that the buttons and joysticks aren't jammed, test all of the lights and replace any dead bulbs, and let the carousel run for a while. And every once in a while, I'll ask Mikey to tag along so he can repair the animatronics. It's backbreaking work, but it's worth it. Especially when you consider that Susie, Gabriel, Jeremy, Cassidy, and Fritz don't have any family to return to. This is where they live. This is their home.

"Where is everybody?" Beth whispers, which is surprising. She rarely speaks so quietly.

"Probably sleeping," I tell her, my voice at a normal volume. The minute anyone hears my voice, everybody will come running. I don't know why they get so excited about my return, but they do. They get so happy, and they always tackle me in the biggest group hug ever.