The Blame Game

Author's Note~

Easy explanation: Mike never got over the fact that it wasn't his fault for Evan's death, no matter how many times he's been told otherwise.

I don't think any warnings are needed.

Requests are open! After this part, I'll add a requests page where I can set some guidelines for those who may not have given an idea before. Personally, I've never given a request. I like to keep all of my ideas to myself so that no one will steal them - but that's me. That's just me being a selfish jackass with trust issues, I guess. It's hard to explain.

This skit will be one of my shorter ones. I hope you enjoy!

~ ~ ~

P.O.V: Evan

"Well, I don't. I do not forgive you. I may later, but as of the moment, I don't forgive you."

Ugh, I despise that little screen. It was Michael's way of trying to help me with the Nightmares when I was younger. He had taken a Fredbear plush he earned at the Diner and installed a microphone, camera, and speaker into it. The mic was so he could hear me speak and hear the things around me, such as the Nightmares in the hallways or the Freddles on my bed. The speaker was so he could communicate with me. The camera was so he could see me. But apparently, the camera recorded everything. Mike's got day after day after day after day of discs from when I first received the plush as a birthday present to many months after I died. At least, that's what I'm aware of. If he's got any more discs, I have no idea to what extent they go to.

"Michael," I say to grab his attention. He flinches and stares at me, dumbfounded. "Put it away."

"I- But-"

"No buts!" I exclaim, then take the screen thingy from him. "I'm going to keep this for a while. No more grief television for you."

"It was my fault you died," he reminds me sadly.

"No, Mike, it wasn't. Who had the idea?"

He stares at the floor, trying to stall. "Um... Simon."

"Who threatened you into doing it?"

He sighs miserably. "Mark," he mutters.

"Who came up with the second part, the one that killed me?"

"Mark."

"Who said to add the second part?"

"Frederick."

"Who forced you to be the one to do the second part?"

"Simon."

"Who told you to do the prank anyway, even though it was deadly?"

"All three."

"And who else?"

Now I've got his attention. Surely he couldn't have forgotten this part.

"Y-You did," he whispers.

"Did your name come up in any of those?"

He shakes his head glumly. I can see tears falling from his eyes, and I go over and hug him. He tenses, but relaxes a few minutes later and embraces me back.

• ♤ •

Short! Short skit! It's actually short!!
Not even a thousand words. Wow.

Have a great day!