Vol. Five Ch. Twelve: Nowhere to Run

~First Person~

"Weiss!"

Jaune yelled out before springing onto his feet after grabbing Crocea Mors. Sprinting right everyone else as they were all silent. I could see the sheer horror on Yang's face as Oscar looked on from the balcony. As Jaune slid on over to Weiss, I whipped my head up towards Dad as he casually let go of my grappling hook. Looking down at me as I growled out yet, he soon gave his own gauntlet a clench as he faded into the void. Springing onto my feet, I then ran over and grabbed my weapon before twisting and sprinting right on over to Jaune's aid. Skidding to a stop as I then noticed Ruby still unconscious. Now between her and Ruby, I growled as I whipped my weapon around into broadsword form.

With a nice hard thwack, I then saw Lionheardt fly down the stairs and smack against Hazel, who stumbled a foot back. Oscar soon stopped next to Ruby and began to shake her just as Nora stopped opposite to him.

"Ruby, get up! Get up!! We need you!"

I suddenly paid witness to Lionheardt getting picked up via the collar of his shirt as Hazel glared at him. Raising him higher up into the air before speaking out.

"You're lettin' that boy make a fool of you."

"That's not just a boy! It's Ozpin! He's already reincarnated!"

Hearing the news about Oscar, Hazel soon dropped Lionheardt as Oscar continued to try and wake up Ruby. The look in his eyes said everything as I tightened my stance as I looked around wildly thinking Dad was going to pop out from somewhere. Suddenly, Hazel began to breath heavily as he stared on but, I soon heard Ruby groaned out softly as she began to wake up. She's okay...

"Ruby, you-!"

"Ozpin!! You thought...you could hide from me!?"

Without even thinking about it, Oscar looked up at Hazel with confusion as the hulking lan began to approach him. Huffing and puffing like some giant gorilla that was ready to beat someone down to the ground. Yet nobody expected the guy to start tearing off his jacket, with little effort mind you, before finally getting that beta shit off him. Even more so when he reached into his cargo pants's pouches and retrieved two yellow shards of electrical Dust. Both of which were heavily...sharpened...Don't tell me he's gonna-?

"You'll pay for what you did! You'll die over! And over again!!"

Next up, he then stabbed the fucking things into his arms as his veins soon became a glowing yellow much like the Dust shards. Making everyone go wide with shock as electricity soon surged through his arms and his eyes became yellow too. Letting out a roar, his voice was completely distorted by this sudden sense of power going through him. Oscar, who had decided to distance himself from the others, was obvious nervous as he began to talk to himself, or Ozpin more appropriately.

Suddenly, Hazel leapt forward with a tackle that made Oscar freeze up yet, Qrow thankfully caught up to him. Tackling him out the way as I saw Cinder, Raven and Vernal huddle up. Looking at the three of them, I felt my blood boil as I was about to bolt forward to engage them yet, that got interrupted when Lionheardt ran up to the statue and placed his watch on it- It's a fucking contraption!?

As it opened up, Nora would yell on over to Yang to stop them but, Yang froze up in conflicting thoughts. Wanting to chase after them but, also wanting to stay around for both Weiss and Ruby. Truth he told? I found myself in that same position given how I knew Dad was still around. Out of nowhere, Mercury would kick down Yang to the floor as Emerald and him surrounded her. And here I was like a fucking deer!

"Ren, talk to me!"

"This is bad...!"

"No, no, no, no, not again! Weiss, c'mon, please!!"