Vol. Six Ch. Eight: More Like Enemies

~First Per-

"LET ME IN! LET ME IIIIIIN!!!!"

Clinging to the bars of the gate, I shook it back and forth repeatedly as the girl's just stood back in utter shock. Well, obviously minus Yang and I as even she shook the bars a bit as two schmucks of Atlesian assholes stood before us.

"Oh come on! You didn't even hear us out-!

"I DID NOT MARCH ACROSS HALF OF THE FUCKING WORLD, JUST TO BE STOPPED BY FUCKING BORDER PATROL AT THE VERY END!!!"

I don't know why...but I even began to bite at the fucking bars above much to the shock of everyone as Weiss and Ruby tried to pull me off.

"Our orders are clear! The Mistral-Atlas border is closed!"

"Please-!"

"HAVE A GOOD DAY!"

These two...AND WHO THE FUCK MADE THEIR UNIFORMS!? I swear, the person who made them needs to be fucking court-martialed and executed by Spread Shot Legion charge. This is fucking bullshit.

"But-!"

"A GOOD DAY!"

Eye twitch...Reaching for my Wingman? I was finally pulled off the bars before dropping down with a growl. Qrow tried his hand at the situation. Emphasis on tried.

"Hey, if you don't wanna believe that I'm friends with Ironwood-"

"GENERAL Ironwood!"

We just stood back in disbelief at these two. I bet their drill sergeant is either really proud, or shot himself after realizing the kind of duo of morons he made. THE OUTFIT STILL BOTHERS ME.

"...Yeah- GENERAL Ironwood, then fine. We have Weiss Schnee with us, and we're trying to get her home safely."

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Whipping to Qrow, I growled out as I saw Weiss's gaze shift down to the ground. He could only give me a small roll of his eyes. But...regardless...the Dwindling Duo looked to one another before face forward with a stomp.

"Approach!"

Weiss looked to Blake as if this really was happening- which it was. And all Blake did was shrug and hum out before strutting forward. The...guards, marched up to the fence and leaned down to get a closer look as my hand went to my Wingman again to cock the hammer back. Much to Ruby's displeasure as she gave my hand a spank that made me yelp.

Once they had a good enough look?

"Very well!"

In unison...I fucking swear this damn military probably never had hazing.

"You may speak to our commanding officer."

"We will fetch her at once!"

Turning around...the jogged forward with that stupid fucking "HUT HUT HUT HUT" shit cartoons did...much to everyone's uhm...weirded out is the best thing I can come up with.

"They were..."

"Super weird? Uh- yeah..."

"That's putting it lightly...I am glad I had my rib broken from hazing back in boot camp..."

However, Oscar and I turned to Mama Maria as we heard her ponder with an audible hum.

"What's wrong?"

"Weell, I...may know this commanding officer..."

"Th-That's good, isn't it? If she's your friend, then maybe she would be more willing to help us!"