Chapter 30

A few minutes after I had dropped Oluo, I felt hands on my shoulders once again, I turned my head and it was Oluo.

He picked me up out of my chair once again about to throw me, or do the same as I did to him and drop me.

I felt someone drag me back down and place me on their lap.

"That's enough now." Levi said wrapping his arms around me.

"Eh?! He dropped me on my head I need to get him back for that!"

"Ash is injured your not."

"So?!"

"So you could hurt him if you do that."

"He hurt me!"

"Woah you got flipped on your head by an injured person," I commented, "that's low..."

"You little-" Oluo shouted about to hit me or something, then probably remembering Levi was literally right there.

I watched as he resentfully lowered his hand and sat back down at his seat. I smiled as I removed myself from Levi's lap back into my seat. Sometimes dating your superior has its perks.

~~timeskip~~

I stood up from the table stretching my arms out in front of me. Lunch was over and everyone had free time.

As I was walking I noticed someone walking across the branches above me a bit to the right carrying something.

I didn't think much of it until they stopped right above where I was walking.

"Thats a bit weird." I thought to myself as I continued walking, "why'd they stop?"

I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around fully to see it was just Levi. I smiled at him before seeing a flash of silver.

"Levi!" I shouted as I noticed the sword falling above him.

There was a split second where all I felt in me was fear, before the sword plunged into the ground right in-front of Levi.

It was a few cm from where he was stood, Levi stood there in shock for a few seconds before recovering and looking up towards where it fell.

I followed his eyes up to see Mason, he looked... angry, looking at Levi with resentment clear on his face. When he noticed me looking at him his facial expression quickly changed. That two faced freak!

"Sorry! I was transporting some swords and one fell!" He shouted.

"I don't believe him, not one bit. Why was he transporting swords? What reason could have have for that and where was he taking them?!" I thought to myself.

I felt Levi grab my arm and drag me to the side.

"He did that on purpose!" He exclaimed.

"Levi we can't jump to conclusions like that." I said, "not until we have proof."

"Proof?! The fact that he's almost killed me twice is enough proof!" He shouted.

"Calm down, he's not going to kill you and if he is trying we can turn him over to the military police." I said grabbing his shoulders.

He slowly nodded before I let go of his shoulders.

"This was going to be a surprise for the higher ups to tell their squad members, but everyone's going down to the river in a bit since we have free time." Levi said breaking the silence.

"Wait really? I didn't even know there was a river around here."

"Yeah there is, Hange persuaded the commander to let us do it."