Chapter 36

My legs felt weak under me when I turned around, Levi passed me my mask after he had sorted himself out.

"You think anyone heard me?" I asked as I put it on.

"No I don't think so." He replied, "Can you walk okay?"

"Yeah I think I should be fine." I said, "Just a bit tired."

"Alright, lets go to lunch then." He said as he unlocked the door to which I agreed.

There was nobody in the hallway so we quickly went down to the mess hall. Once we arrived we got our food and sat down at the bench with the rest of his squad.

~~~time skip to after lunch~~~

I walked to the kitchen by myself. When I arrived I quickly got to work. It took me all the way up to dinner to finish as I kept getting distracted. Once finished I went to the mess hall once again.

~~~time skip to after dinner~~~

I was really starting to feel my legs after dinner was finished with, so I was thankful to see my last two chores didn't involve standing at all.

Quickly I went up to my room and put on my odm gear. First to clean were the front windows so I went outside and scaled the wall with a rag and disinfectant. I scrubbed away at the windows for a good hour before moving onto the inside.

While I was cleaning the inside of the windows in the main entrance, a very large room with a very high ceiling, I noticed a mass of people walk in.

I looked down to see they were recruits. I also saw Hange, Commander Erwin and Levi walk in. I continued cleaning the windows as Erwin gave a huge speech.

"Good evening new soldiers of the scouts, you will all be sorted into squads in the morning but until then you will be free to explore the castle."

I wasn't listening to his speech as I finished cleaning the windows and moved onto the chandelier. I looked down to see Hange gesturing to me to come down.

I lowered myself straight down which happened to be behind Levi, Hange walked over to me and began whispering in my ear.

"I just noticed that you were up there and I've just had the best idea! Levi hasn't noticed you yet so why don't you pick him up and drag him up to the ceiling." She said to me.

I thought for a moment before agreeing. Silently I got closer to Levi, The recruits were looking at me weirdly so I put my finger over my mouth to signal to them to be quiet and continued to get closer to Levi.

By this point everyone had noticed me except for Levi, the commander caught on to what I was about to do and even began silently waving his hand to tell me not to.

I didn't listen and wrapped my arms firmly around Levi's waist before bringing in my wires causing me to fly upwards then hang from the ceiling.

"Hi Levi!" I shouted.

"Ash I swear to god!" He shouted holding onto me for dear life as he didn't have any gear on and we were very high up, "Why would you do that!"

"Blame Hange it was her idea!" I said to him.

"You know what.. I'm not even surprised." He sighed.

I looked down to see the recruits staring up at us, maybe confused on how I had the guts to do that, or surprised that he didn't kill me. I know it was one of the two since they definitely didn't know my relationship with him.

I shifted us so he had his legs wrapped around me and his arms around my shoulders. I put one arm around his back and the other under his ass to hold him up.