Chapter 13

Susan's Pov...

"So what's the plan" she asked, seemingly needing a change in subject after we've talked quite a while about the weather. Her brows furrowed as she looked around

It took me a split decision to make a choice. This was my last chance to give it a shot. If I was ever going to lose Mark, I was going to enjoy every second seeing he wasn't in any form of relationship with that girl.

It was an experience I dearly yearned for, and time was running out. Her patience as well, was running thin.

"I've come up with an idea. And I've found someone who is willing to undertake the task. But first, be aware you are going to pay." I sipped on my glass and returned her gaze. The taste was rich and heavEngly, I nodded inadvertently to it.

For a while, her gaze did not waver. She only heaved a sigh after a moment's silence and said "You know I can pay some other person to do this"

"And what are you going to do to her?" I bent my face towards her, sneering.

"Don't be so dumb. Kill her of course."

"That explains a while fucking lot. You're not on good terms with Mark, I know that. And you've never approved of this new girl. Then she mysteriously dies and you think he would keep quiet about it. He is your son, I know. And you expect him never to think you'd ever put him in harm's way. Of course not? You are gonna be the prime suspect"

"Are you teaching me how I should do what I want to do"

"Then go ahead and I'll be the first person to laugh at you in the face when the outcome shows up"

She clenched her jaws and whispered, "How much are we talking about?"

"50"

"50 what?"

"Yh. 50"

" You're seeing me as a ticket then, just like how you saw my son"

"Don't just try changing the subject. This means a whole lot to you. And you must be willing to spend a whole then. I'm only doing this to help you and help myself. Don't just be so cynical. I wouldn't be talking to you if I didn't want to get my own pound of flesh, but if you push me to the wall, just as you are already doing, I will be left with no other option than to leave everything to you. Which, of course,  you will mess up. I won't repeat myself again, your son is a billionaire and if incase, he seems to believe that she..." I stopped here so as not to divulge the plan. With the way she looked at me, I seemed to have kept her hanging on tenterhooks.

"What are you waiting for? Spit it out!"

"Not until we negotiate" I reclined back on my seat and sipped from the wineglass.

"I'll make it a hundred" she snarled. "I can't wait to see her ass get kicked out. Argh! She irritates me"

"Very well then" I tried as much to look unmoved by the sum she was offering but I was screaming inside. I sipped from the glass again, eyed her for some time, letting her frustration well up the more.

"Well. My boyfriend is the one involved here. This is where you get to call me anything you want but fate somehow gets things mixed up"

"Yes, you are full of filth. But I don't get where exactly you are heading to. Go straight to the point Susan "

"Lizzy's ex is my boyfriend " I took another sip and watched her countenance change.

She let out a gasp and stared at me in surprise, wide-eyed. "What the hell"

"That's the advantage we will have, 'cause she surely won't be seen alone most of the time. He's the only person who can help us get to her"

"And what do you propose will be done to her"

"He must coerce her into having sex with him, no matter what. And after that is done, we will decide if it should be aired or if Mark should be the only one who'll get to see it. But we shall air it most probably, so that he won't risk his reputation by marrying a pornstar. How do you see that?"

"What if she brings in the police"

"Leave that to us. It's for Derrick and I to decide. But he must escape the police In every possible way. We will do everything possible, that's why I stipulated that amount of money. You know, oil their palms with something and they'll keep quiet"

She shook her head slowly in approbation and gulped what was left in the wineglass.

"Does that mean he doesn't know about the whole thing?"

"Yes, but he'll surely do as I say. I assure you it won't pass tonight before he gives in" I smiled, hoping she got where I was heading.

"Tonight?" She scoffed "No wonder you don't pick my calls. Treat him to something nice and make sure he agrees. If I may ask, how are you sure he'll be willing to do it"

"Very sure. And this is a woman he's had over and over again. So this is not a big deal, only that the implications are weighty depending on what prospect brings"

She shook her head slowly again "Hit me up if you need anything "

I shook hands with her, or rather held out my hand for her to shake. With a smile, I stood and left.

I opened my phone once I was out of hearing distance. I took a closer look to see if the recorder did its job.

I pressed a block sign : it stopped recording.

********************************
Derrick's hands cupped my ass as he kissed me. He wouldn't let this opportunity slide past because I'd not consented to his advances for love-making in a few days.

He brought me to his chest while he kneaded my breasts,  and made a move to take off my clothes.

I pulled his shirt over his head and then began to work on his jeans to get them undone. Once it was done, I let him take off my clothes without bringing the kissing to a close.

I could feel how feverish his heart pounced and his overwhelming desire to have me right now. I watched him as he fumbled awkwardly with my bra. I gave him a meaningful look and he understood what it meant. I watched him rip off my most cherished bra.

He grabbed my breasts while I grabbed his sex. He let out a moan. He grabbed my hip and fell into the bed with me. He came near and made to spread my legs, but I did something of a jerk.

I took his sex in my hand  and stroked it, my thumb swiped across the lube that formed at the tip of his crown. He exploded.

For a few minutes, I kept teasing and pleasuring him until he couldn't hold it anymore. He turned me over and made to sink his enormous sex inside me.

This was the perfect time to act! I did something of a jerk again. I pushed him away. Thinking it was a process in love making, he made back his honey pot for I pushed him back again and feigned annoyance. And boy, I had never seen such disappointment in any man's face. I knew I'd done it. I had hit him in the perfect spot.

"Susan, what's with you? Are you still angry about last night"

"I'm not" I grumbled "You've not done what I asked for"

"Of course I know, it won't exceed tomorrow,  I swear by God. Come on please"

"Well I've changed it.  You will be doing something different this time around"

"And what is that"

I knew at that moment that all I could ever ask for would be done. I regarded him like a predator, stalking on it's prey.

Author's note:
Thank you for reading my story ❤️
Please 🙏🥺 vote and comment. Thank you