S E V E N

Cordelia's P.O.V.

"Listen here, buddy." I say dramatically while gripping the collar of Arryk's shirt and tugging him closer to me. Standing off on the side of the club, I point at our drunk friend dancing in the distance and declare. "I want him in a taxi or in an Uber and on his way home in one hour."

It is half past midnight and everyone's still at the club, even though we have classes in the morning. Aemond and Daeron are by an exit in the club, waiting to leave with me and go home. However, Aegon is determined to stay a little longer with Arryk before calling it a night.

"He's going home in an hour and I don't care how much he begs to keep drinking. You will shove his ass in some taxi that will take him home." I announce in a firm and in the best sober tone I can muster to put the living fear into Aegon's drunk friend. Pointing at Aegon drunkenly dancing with a random girl, I tug at Arryk's shirt and claim. "He has classes tomorrow. I don't care what he says, he is coming home in an hour. Willingly or unwillingly, you got it?"

"Y- Yeah... I'll do my best." Arryk blurts out as if I caught his tongue with cat claws. Glaring at him, not liking the way he phrased his words, I shake my head and growl in a tone. "No. I don't want you to do your best. I want you to do what I said. Get the picture-"

"Baby, baby... He gets the picture. Arryk is going to get him home." Aemond suddenly speaks up while pulling at my hand that is gripping Arryk's collar. Tugging me to step back from Aegon's friend, Aemond nods to him and says tiredly. "If it's around one in the morning and he's still fighting on leaving, just call me."

"Okay, will do."

Arryk sighs to Aemond before glancing at me with anxious eyes, making me glare at him to make sure he knows I'm being serious. I know how Aegon is when he's drinking and I will not let him stay out until three in the morning on the first day of classes. Pointing my finger at my eye and then at Arryk, I feel myself being guided by Aemond to the club's exit where Daeron is waiting for us.

I stare at Aegon's friend for a long moment while walking with Aemond to show how he will not get out of my demands. I hold my heavy glare for as long as I can on Arryk until Aemond catches my chin and forces my head to turn away. Rolling my eyes when I feel Aemond's hand steering my head to look in front of me, I swat at his arm before moving my mean glare up at him.

"Are you still throwing a tantrum?" Aemond breathes out in disbelief when seeing my dirty expression now aimed at him. Rolling his eye as we walk up to Daeron, he grunts with an attitude while taking out his keys. "You are such a baby. Get over it."

"She's still mad?" Daeron speaks up when hearing his older brother's last comment. Letting out a tired hum, Aemond nods his head while sending me a tight-snooty look and grumbling. "Yes. She's still throwing a little bratty fit."

Scoffing at his description, I shove at Aemond's chest before stepping in front of him to be the first to leave the club. Daeron has a sheepish expression while staring at me and doesn't say more about my mood with Aemond. Letting out a huff and trying to not trip over my heels, I throw open the back door and step outside before the boys can.

When Aemond got to the club and joined us, I was over the moon of the fact that he actually came to hang out. However, in the following ten minutes, I soon realized he didn't intend to actually hanging out with us. Instead of having fun with us, he nursed a drink at the bar and waited for us to be ready to leave.

Whenever I asked him to dance or play games with us, he said no. He spent the last hour just sitting at the bar drinking like an old retired man, and it drove me insane because it made me realize why he's here with us. Aemond didn't come to have fun or hang out with us; no, he just wanted to control the situation because he has controlling issues.