T W E N T Y - F I V E

Aemond's P.O.V.

"Oh, my god... Oh, my god.

Even with the house full of colleges students and the speakers blasting music, I can still hear Cordelia's screech from the other room. The whole Neverland crew is at Erryk and Arryk Cargyll's Halloween party at the moment. Standing in the kitchen and fixing myself a drink, I glance around for the reason I heard Cordelia squeal uncontrollably. 

Helaena and Daeron are in the dining room playing Beer Pong with a Willy Wonka and a slutty angel. Last I saw, Aegon stole two of my cigarettes and went outside to smoke with a half naked zombie cheerleader. I checked on Cordelia a few minutes ago and she was playing darts with Arryk, who is in a police officer costume.

"Aegon! Aegon!" I hear Cordelia shout over the music from another room. "Where's Aegon?"

In the following second, I see a Tiger Lily rush past me, frantically searching for a Peter Pan. Smirking at the sight of a short-petite Indian from Neverland pushing people out of her way, I lift my drink to my lips while watching the scene in front of me. When Cordelia can't find my brother in the house, she notices me in the kitchen and practically skips to me.

"Aemond, have you seen Aegon?" She asks like she doesn't have much time, and I raise a curious eyebrow at her. Nudging the bottom of her chin with my silver hook playfully, I answer while cocking my head to the side and setting my cup down. "No... But Peter Pan stole my smokes and ran off with a zombie cheerleader."

"Did he go out front or out back-"

"Cordelia!" The back door suddenly swings open and Peter Pan himself comes into the house. With my cigarette between his lips, Aegon hollers as loud as he can while cracking open a fresh beer. "Has anyone seen Tiger Lily? Odds are she is with Captain Hook."

Before anyone can answer my brother, his eyes catch Cordelia and me in the kitchen, which causes him to light up with excitement. The second the two meet one another's gaze, they rush over to each other and meet in the middle. Watching them in amusement and leaning on the counter, I listen as Tiger Lily and Peter Pan shout at each other.

"Livingroom routine!"

The second their random words leave the tip of their tongues, they race into the livingroom and force people dancing to make a lot of room for them in the middle. Cordelia then takes a large gulp from her mix drink before setting it down on a windowsill and Aegon does the same with his beer. Then, in a heartbeat, the two dance the same moves side by side and for some reason, the dance looks oddly familiar to me.

After a moment, I suddenly realize the song blasting out of the speakers is the same song from some Xbox game the two play together. Chuckling in realization, I picture the last time I saw them dance these moves in the living room; last time, they were in their baby pink nightgown and faded boxers. Watching the two with amusement, I go to grab my drink, only to find the counter in front of me empty.

Glancing down, I don't find my solo cup anywhere, making me frown in utter confusion. I stare at the empty spot on the counter where my mix drink should be for a long minute before it hits me. Cordelia freaking stole my drink.

Rolling my eyes and knowing that's exactly what she did, I grab another empty solo cup and remake my drink. I'm pouring liquor into the cup when someone pats my back and comes to stand beside me. Darting my gaze to the side, I see Criston in an Army Ranger costume as he refills his cup. 

"Did you know your girl is the biggest sweetheart?" Criston teases me while bumping our shoulders together and nodding to Cordelia, who is dancing with Aegon. Chuckling to himself as if something is adorable to him, Cole informs me while pointing at the Tiger Lily twirling in the livingroom. "She's been telling people to compliment your costume because apparently... You didn't want to wear it, but she made you."