T H I R T Y - F I V E

Cordelia's P.O.V.

"Hey you." 

I sing out when I find Aemond waiting for me in the parking lot and propped up against his motorcycle. I just got off work for the night and Aemond is waiting to pick me up in his usual parking spot. Skipping to him with a grin, I watch him take the cigarette away from his lips and smile at me faintly.

"Are Aegon and Daeron home yet?"

I immediately ask when I reach him with the last skip in my step and watch him lean off his bike. Not thinking twice about it, I slip my hands underneath his black leather jacket and nestle them on his fitted waist. Resting my chin on his chest and peering up at him, I find his faint smile grows dull as he mumbles lightly.

"Yeah, baby. Just like I said they would be."

"Good. Now let's go home." 

I perk up and sigh in relief, knowing I no longer have to worry about those two brothers. However, when noticing the bland expression on Aemond's face, I frown in concern for a second before thinking of something to get him out of his funk- Something he would enjoy hearing from me. Smirking at him with a sly look, I skate my hands up his chest and wrap my arms around his neck as I purr in a whisper. 

"I believe we arranged for me to be well satisfied in a certain someone's bed by the end of tonight. Is that still on the table for us?"

"... Cordelia."

"I have to admit... Halfway through my shift, I almost said screw it and made up an excuse to leave early." 

Without thinking twice about it, embarrassing laughing and blushing, I babble where my mind has been since Aemond dropped me off for work. He lets out a short, shaking breath at hearing my confession, and I rest up against him while wearing a crooked smile. Gently playing with his hair, I add with my blush getting worse and as his arm softly slips around my waist. 

"I was about to call you and everything, but I held tough. I'm very proud of myself, and-"

"Baby, I got to tell-"

"-Now, I need you. Really need you." 

Grinning widely at how Aemond shudders against me, I tilt my head to graze my nose on the line of his jaw. I feel his hand on my lower back flatten for a second before the tips of his fingers curl slightly into me, making me mold into his body and cradle his neck. Then, humming with playfulness in my voice, I drawl us closer together and tease with a glint in my eyes. 

"Do you need me, Aemond... Like I need you right now?"

Aemond instantly groans at my sly question and my dimple smile breaks onto my lips. Getting on my tiptoes, holding him for balance, I tip my head and innocently pucker my lips for him to kiss. His lips twitch at the sight of me and my pouting lips to him, but his gaze is still dim for some reason, as if something awry is lingering in his mind. 

Though before I can retract my lips and think more of what is behind his dim gaze, he settles his lips on top of mine and gives me the kiss I'm asking from him. Kissing me sweetly, too faintly, Aemond lays his lips over mine as light as a feather and tilts his head. Sighing into his mouth, wishing for more of him, I get a better grip on his neck and push myself up to deepen our kiss.

Then, as if something in his mind snaps in place or settles on a decision, Aemond molds his lips between mine and kisses me genuinely. Half a second later, he flicks the cigarette out of his hand and swiftly loops his arm underneath my butt. Hoisting me up off my feet, making me let out a brief squeal, Aemond holds me to him and picks at my lips until they part for him.