Love story pt.2 (e.o)

A fee years after the premier of Age of Ultron Lizzie and Erza are officially together. They are now working on Avengers: Infinity War. One night after infinity war was wrapped up Erza decides to do something special for Elizabeth.
————————————————————
Erza POV:
Lizzie and I were almost done with our scenes and today was the day I asked Lizzie to marry me. Oh shit I'm gonna need some help. So I ran to Scarlett's trailer to ask for help. "Hey Scarlett ima need your help." I said. "Yeah what do you need help with?" Scarlett asked. "I'm gonna propose to Lizzie tonight at a steakhouse and I need your help. Can you keep Lizzie busy until 6?" I asked. "Yeah sure." Scarlett said. "Thanks what would I do without you?" I said. "Everything." Scarlett said.

"Hey Lizzie you wanna get some steak tonight?" I asked. "Yeah. Sure." Lizzie said. "Alright see you at 6." I said. "See you at 6." Lizzie responded back. I drove to a jewelry store to pick up an engagement ring for Lizzie. After I got the engagement ring I went to pick up Lizzie. "Well damn Lizzie you look hot." I said. "Why thank you," Lizzie said. We went to the steakhouse and we ate our dinner. After dinner I popped the question.

Lizzie POV:
"Lizzie can I ask you a question?" Erza asked me. "Sure go ahead. "Lizzie when I first met you I knew you were the one for me. I love spending time with you. Then when we graduated college together I was so happy that we got the chance to work with each other in Age of Ultron. Then again in Civil War and now this movie Infinity War. I don't know what I would have done without you and I love you so much so do me a favor and answer this question. Elizabeth Chase Olsen will you be my wife?" Erza asked me. I was on the verge of crying until I managed to calm down and mutter a yes. My fiancé picked me up and kissed me and then put a ring on my finger.

Hey guys this is the second part so I hope you guys like this one shot as much as I do. And yeah thanks for reading this.