Driving test (e.o)

Lizzie's daughter Erza is learning how to drive. Erza said she is ready to take the driving test so Lizzie and Robbie take their daughter out to practice her driving skills so she can pass the driving test...
———————————
Erza POV:
I wanted to learn how to drive ever since I got my driving permit. I asked my mom and dad if it was okay to learn how to drive. They said yes and they took me to take the test. I of course passed the test.

I drove my parents everywhere when I got my permit. "Mom I'm ready for my driving test but I need you and dad to help me practice." I said. "Of course your father and I will help you pass." Mom said.

"Thank you mom and dad." I said as I gave them a big hug. "Anything for our daughter." Dad said. Dad practiced with me everyday with my driving. A few months later I was prepared for my driving test.

Mom and dad took me to the dmv to take my driving test. I saw mom panic and dad said soothing words to her. "Liz everything is gonna be fine. She's gonna pass I know it." My dad said to my mom.

A few hours later I passed my test and I ran to my mom and dad. "So what happened." Mom asked. "I passed the driving test." I said. "I'm so proud of you baby." My mom said. "Thank you mom." I said. A few minutes later mom drove us home.
—————————————————
So this one shot is a little shorter and this is actually a thing based on my real life because I'm gonna take my driving test on Friday of this week so hopefully I pass and if I do pass I get to drive anywhere. Okay that's it for me hope you have a good day night or afternoon.