You belong with me (t.s)

Erza has just recently broke up with her boyfriend Nick. Erza tells her best friend Taylor about the situation. Will they get together....
———————————————
Erza POV:
Nick and I had a date tonight at seven and it's 7:30. I drove to his house and went to his room and when I walked to his room I saw another girl with him. "Fuck you Nick." I yelled and ran back to my car.

As soon as I got into my car I called Taylor. Taylor picked up the phone after two rings. "Hey Tay. I have to tell you something." I said. "What happened." Taylor asked. "I had a date today with Nick today at 7. I knew he was gonna be late so I drove to his house. I opened his front door and walked into his room. Then I saw another girl with him in his bed. I yelled at him and decided to call you in my car." I said to Taylor.

"Do you want to come to my house." Taylor asked. "Yeah I'll be there in 15 minutes." I said. "Okay see you later." Taylor said. "Bye Tay." I said. I hung up the phone and drove to Taylor's house. As soon as I got to Taylor's house, Taylor grabbed me by the arm. "Good to see you too Taylor." I said. "You want pizza." Taylor asked. I nodded my head. Taylor ordered the pizza while Meredith climbed on my lap.

"Hello to you to Meredith." I said to the cat. Damn I love this cat so much. "I see that Meredith loves you more than me." Taylor said from behind. "But that doesn't change anything about you being something more to me." I said.

"Wait you love me." Taylor asked. "I always have Taylor. I just never had the courage to actually tell you myself." I said. Taylor pulled me closer to her and then she kissed me. I melted into the kiss. "I know this might not be the right time to do this but would you want to be my lover." Taylor asked. "Yes Tay I will be your lover." I said. Taylor took me by the hand and kissed me. I guess you can say that Taylor you belong with me forever.
———————————————
Hey guys I wrote this while in class because I got bored. Also new story is coming it's gonna be called Romanoffs Fate. It was suggested by one of my follower. They helped me come up with a story line. I will write the story when I feel like it but yeah hope you guys have a good day afternoon or night.