She walks in on Erza singing Love Story[Taylor's Version] (t.s)

Taylor re-recorded love story. So as what one person does Erza sneaks into Taylor's studio to listen to her version of love story...
————————————————-
Erza POV:
My girlfriend Taylor went to get stuff for dinner. I knew Tay was re recording her fearless album and she just so happened to finish love story. So I snuck into her studio and sat at her chair and listened to her version of love story.

About an hour later I still had Taylor's version of love story playing in the headphones. I didn't hear the door open because I had it blasting in my ears and singing my heart out.

"Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting all there is left to do is run you'll be the prince and I'll be the princess it's a love story just say yes." I sang.

Then a few hours later the door opened and I heard footsteps walk to the door way of Taylor's studio. I turned my head and saw Taylor standing there. "Hey Tay what are you doing here?" I asked. "I could ask you the same." Taylor said. "I may have snuck into you studio listening to your version of love story." I said in hopes I would not be getting yelled at by her.

I was expecting her yell at me but instead she she just stood there. "Did you like it." Taylor asked. "Like it? I love it Tay." I said. Taylor just smiled kissed me. "So your not mad at me." I asked. "No I'm not mad at you but you should have gave me a little warning next time darling." Taylor said. We both walked out of the studio and cuddled on the couch.
———————————
Bruh this makes me sound like a hopeless romantic but I am so I choose to write this but yeah hope you guys like this story as much as I liked writing it.