Just Married (e.o)

Erza and Lizzie got married 4 months ago and then comic con was coming and they didn't tell their fans at all. And they had a private wedding. The only people to know is Chris Evans Chris Hemsworth Sebastian Stan and RDJ.
——————————————————
Lizzie POV:
My wife and I took our spots at our panel for Captain America: Civil War. As soon as Erza sat down she grabbed a pen and took her plaque and scribbled her old last name and I couldn't see what she was doing. Then as soon as she put the plaque back in it's original place I saw that she put my last name. "Well Mrs. Olsen what are you staring at?" Erza asked me. "You because your hot Mrs. Olsen." I said.

One of our fans saw and asked the question. "Actually I have a different question. Erza why did you change your last name to Olsen." One of our fans asked. "You guys didn't know?" Erza asked. "I cried so hard when you guys said nice things to each other." Sebastian said. "Well I was the one to officiate them." Robert said. "And I was Erza's best man." Evans said.

"Alright guys that's it let's get back to the panel." I said. "Damn Lizzie you don't have to be rude." Hemsworth said. "Hey Liz you wanna go to the movies after this panel." Erza asked me. "After the movies you want to go to Disney?" I asked. "Don't tell me you already got tickets." Erza said.

"I bought the tickets yesterday when you were asleep." I said. "I love you babe." Erza said. I kissed her and whispered. "I love you too." I said. "This question is for Elizabeth. Umm when you chose to marry Erza who was your best man?" A fan asked. "I was the best man for Lizzie." Hemsworth said. The panel was over and we all walked backstage.

"Well guys Erza and I will be going to Disney." I said. "Wait you guys are going to Disney and you didn't tell us?!" Evans acted surprised. "See this was the reason why we didn't tell you." I said.

Hey guys I had this inspiration from a fan fiction I read but I can't find it so I ended up writing it for myself because why not.