Erza's Doodles (w.m)

Erza doesn't know how to draw but the one day Erza gets bored and decides to doodle little stick figures on paper then one day Erza leaves that paper in her girlfriend's Wanda Maximoffs room...
—————————————————-
Erza POV:
I love to doodle. No one's ever seen my doodles except for Steve. The doodles are basically me and Wanda cuddling together. "Hey Erza when you plan to show Wanda your doodles?" Steve asked.

I gave him the look. "Okay ok sorry I didn't mean it that way." Steve said. "You think she'll like it?" I asked. "Of course she'll love it." Steve said. "Okay Steve wish me luck." I said. I walked out of the living room and walked into Wanda's room and put the doodles of us on her bed.

Wanda POV:
I just finished training with Natasha and I went to look for Steve. "Hey Steve you know where Erza went?" I asked. "She's in your room." Steve said. I went to my room and I saw my beautiful girlfriend sleeping on my bed.

Then I saw a paper on my pillow. Erza got up and took the paper away from me. "Erza you drew that?" I asked. "Yeah I did I was gonna show you later." Erza told me. "Is that us Erza." I asked. "Um yeah why." Erza asked. "It looks really good." I said. "R really you like it?" Erza asked. "Erza darling I love it. Whatever you do I love it." I said. I put my girlfriend up to my chest and we just laid in bed.

Hey guys I'm back with another update so school was fine but I hate talking to other people and it's awkward so I'm dead and I'm almost 18 well technically not really but yeah. Hope you guys have a great day and or night or wherever you are in the world. Have a good day