Singing in the shower (e.o)

Erza loves to sing in the shower. Then one day Lizzie hears Erza sing in the shower. Lizzie has never heard Erza sing before. What happens when Lizzie hears Erza sing for the first time?
———————————————————
Lizzie POV:
Erza was always very talented and playing the guitar and most of all she sings. She said she sounds horrible when she sings. I heard my girlfriend play the guitar before but I never heard her sing.

One day when I came back from work early and I heard the shower running. Then I heard someone singing. "Roemo save me I've been feeling so alone I keep waiting but you never come." Someone said. Wait the only person home is Erza.

Was this her singing I thought so I joined in. "Is this in my head I don't know what to think about." I said. "Marry me Juliet I love you and that's all I really know I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress it's a love story baby just say yes." We both sang.

Few minutes later she came out of the shower and I was sitting on our bed. "Nice concert you had in the shower." I said. "Wait you heard that?!" Erza said while panicking. "Babe it's okay calm down. I only heard you towards the end." I said.

Erza just looked down at the ground. I went to hug her. "How much you wanna bet that Scarlett can sing?" I asked. "$20." I said. "I'll say a hundred." Erza said.

Hey guys another chapter and yeah these are coming from the top of my head. I can't wait for Lizzie to play an axe murderer. But yeah that's it.

Dude I just want to hug her so bad