Wanda has gone insane (w.m)

Wanda Maximoff is not the same person Erza knew when the dark hold corrupted her. Erza makes it her mission to get her girlfriend back to her normal self.
————————————————————
Erza POV:
Wanda's been corrupted by that book and I want to save her. I had to make sure Wanda was actually corrupted so I went to Doctor Strange. As soon as I got to the temple I saw Stephen, Wong, and a girl. "So the person you went to for help is the person that's trying to kill me." The girl said.

"Yeah." Strange said. "Hey Strange. Remember me?" I said.
"Hey it's my favorite Stark." Strange said. "Yeah hey. You went to visit Wanda right did she seem like the same person?" I asked. "She had the dark hold. I don't know if she is totally corrupted." Strange said.

"I'll talk some sense to her." I said. "Okay I think she's coming right now." Wong said. The sky was dark and then I see a bit of red. Wanda what happened to you? I thought. "Erza you ready?" Strange asked. "Yeah let's do it." I said. As soon as I saw the love of my life I didn't know what to say.

"E Erza is that really you?" Wanda asked. "Yes darling it's really me." I said. Wanda used her magic to pull me closer to her. "Wanda if you want your children we can make them together you don't have to do this." I said. "Your right darling. I'm sorry." Wanda said guiltily. I gave her a kiss and went back to Strange. "I'm gonna stay with Wanda for a while." I said.

"So you managed to talk some sense into her." Strange said. "Yeah I did." I said. Then I went back to Wanda and gave her a kiss. "Now love let's make some twins." I said. We walked out of the temple and I asked her the question.

"Darling did you use the dark hold?" I asked. Wanda gave a sad look. "Yeah. I did I'm sorry. I thought I lost you." Wanda said. "You didn't lose me I went out of state to visit my family. But I'm here now darling." I said. "I love you Erza Scarlet and I promise to never leave you again." Wanda said. "I promise to never leave you too. I love you a lot Wanda Maximoff." I said

Hey guys I wrote about our favorite witch again and this time it's from multiverse of madness. Hope you like it.