She judges your comfort show (w.m)

Erza likes to watch stranger things. One day Wanda gets home early and finds Erza watching the show. What happens when Wanda finds out.
———————————————————-
Erza POV:
Since everyone is out on a mission and my fiancé Wanda went to the market to pick something up for dinner I thought it would be the best time to watch my favorite show Stranger Things.

I would binge watch the seasons once a week or when I get bored. I don't watch it in front of Wanda because I'm afraid she'll judge me about it and will tell everybody in the team. Then I heard the door open but I didn't want to check.

I was almost done with season 3 of stranger things. Then I heard the door open to Wanda's room. Oh shit. Wanda's home already I thought to myself. I still sat there like a lazy ass hole and didn't even hear her come in.

"What are you watching love." I heard a sokovian accent in my ear. Oh shit she's standing next to me isn't she. I thought. "Hey darling I didn't know you be coming home this early." I said. "Well I had nothing to get at the store so I came back to the compound." Wanda said. "Oh okay but I'm still not saying what I'm watching." I said.

"If you don't tell me I won't give you cuddles." Wanda told me. "Fine you promise not to laugh at me." I asked her. "I promise." She said. "I was watching stranger things." I said. "I love that show too." Wanda told me. "Wait really." I asked. "Yeah really." Wanda said.

"So would you maybe want to watch it with me." I asked. "Of course darling I would love to." Wanda said. Wanda cuddled to my side and laid on my chest while I pressed play and leaned on Wanda's shoulder while watching stranger things.
——————————————————-
Hey guys sorry if I haven't posted a story for a while I had school work and I didn't have enough time to write a chapter and also had major writes block. But hope you guys enjoy this one.