More than friends (w.m)

Erza first met Wanda in the battle of Sokovia. Then one day when Wanda was having a nightmare about her brother dying will Wanda finally confess her feelings to Erza.
———————————-———-
Erza POV:
I met by best friend during the battle for Sokovia. Wanda Maximoff lost her brother in the battle of Sokovia and I was there to comfort her when she needed it.

Then one night I walked into Wanda's room and I see her moving around in bed. I walked up to her bed and tried to wake her up. "Wanda. Get up your having a nightmare again." I said to her. Wanda got up and saw me sitting with her.

"Hey. You okay I saw you moving again." I said. Wanda hugged me and then she cried on my shoulder. I patted her head keep her safe. "Do you want to talk about the nightmare?" I asked. "Yeah sure it'll probably make me feel a bit better." Wanda told me. When Wanda told me the whole story I wanted her to be safe. "And I think I love you Erza." Wanda said.

Did I hear that right the Wanda Maximoff loves me. "I love you too Maximoff. Come here and cuddle me." I said. Wanda put her head on my chest and I started to fall asleep because of her warmth. "I love you Scarlet." Wanda said. "I love you too Maximoff." I said and we both went to sleep.

Hey guys sorry if this is short but I can't think of anything so here's some dumb shit hope you like it.