1989 tour featuring her cats (t.s)

Before I start the description of this story, I'll still write for Lizzie and Wanda but I might occasionally write Taylor fan fiction cause why the heck not. Now to the description: Taylor wanted to show off her cats so what better way to show off her cats is when she's on tour for 1989. Taylor and Erza are dating.
————————————————
Erza POV:
Taylor asked me if I wanted to join her on her 1989 tour and of course I said yes and that would also mean we would have to bring Meredith and Olivia. Meredith likes me kind of then Olivia loves me.

Then in the middle of the tour Taylor decides to present her cats. She grabbed the cats off from the ground and put them in her arms and walked out on to stage.

"no they're acting up these are my two cats. This is Meredith and this is Olivia." I heard Taylor backstage. "You can see which one loves people sit sit sit." I heard her say to Olivia. "And which one maybe not as much." I heard her say as she mentioned Meredith.

Meredith was giving Tay the death stare. "Forget the fact that I fed you every single day of your life." Taylor said. Then Meredith tried to get out of Taylor's arm meowed at her. "I'm not the one being unreasonable." Taylor said.

Meredith tried to bite Taylor and the audience was having the time of their lives. "Don't bite me!" Taylor told Meredith. Meredith was free from Taylor's grip and ran backstage. Taylor grabbed Meredith and kept her in her arms while Meredith kept scratching her hand.
—————————————————-
I tried my best explaining this but sorry if it was horrible but if you want to watch the video go to tiktok and search up the user @/maaaddiissoonnnn on tiktok. But anyways thanks for reading this even though this wasn't my normal content just wanted to write about Taylor Swift for once but don't worry Lizzie is always my top priority.