New years (w.m)

Tony decides to throw a party for new years. Almost all the Avengers know that Wanda and Erza are dating. What happened when Erza proposes to the love of her life
—————————————-
Erza POV:
Today is New Year's Eve and I want to propose to Wanda when the clock strikes midnight. I asked Natasha to help me with the proposal. "Nat I need your help." I said to her.

"Woah calm down. What happened." Nat asked. "I'm gonna propose to Wanda tonight and I need your help." I told her. "And how would I be helping you." Nat asked. "I need you to text me that it's 11:57 so I can let Wanda look at the stars. Then after doing that I'm gonna propose to her." I told Nat.

Nat nodded her head and agreed to help me. Surprisingly Stark wasn't throwing a party tonight. At 11:56 Nat texted me to start preparing for the proposal. "Wanda darling you want to look at the stars." I asked her. Wanda nodded her head and took my hand and dragged me to the balcony.

"The stars look beautiful tonight darling." Wanda told me. "Not as beautiful as you dekta." I told Wanda. We stared at the stars for a few more seconds. "Wanda can I ask you something." I asked her. Wanda nodded her head.

"When I first met you I was a shy 17 year old and now here we are in our 20s dating each other. I never thought I would fall in love with someone so quick. I love the way you make me feel every single night and I want to do that with you every single day till the day we die. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I told her. Wanda was crying I wiped a tear from her eye and then got down on one knee the Wanda started to cry even more.

"So will you marry me Wanda Maximoff." I asked her. Wanda nodded her head and I slipped the ring on her finger and I kissed her like no one was looking. When we broke apart we saw the whole team standing behind the door. "Damn it I knew I should have planned a party." Stark said. "How long were you guys standing there." I asked. "We are not telling." Sam said.
——————————
Hey guys happy new year I have two more of the same chapters to write but I hope you guys like the story and happy new year.