Christmas At Disney (t.s)

Taylor and Erza decided to go to Disney for Christmas because why not. But little does Erza know Taylor is gonna propose to her in front of the Disney castle
——————————————
Erza POV:
For Christmas this year Taylor and I decided to go to Disney. Taylor already told our parents that we were not gonna be home for Christmas this year because we are going to the happiest place on earth. Taylor and I have been planning this trip since her reputation tour. Today was the day of the trip and Taylor decided to wake me up at 6:00 in the morning.

"Tay you ready to go." I asked her. "Yeah honey. I just need to grab a few things." Taylor told me. A few minutes later Taylor waked out the door and got in the drivers seat. "Baby. Are we gonna get swarmed by other people." I asked. "No baby we are not gonna get swarmed by random people just fans." Taylor said.

A few hours later we were at Disney. "Okay baby girl which ride do you want to go on first." Taylor asked. "Can we go on Big Thunder." I asked. "Of course beautiful girl." Taylor said to me. We walked into the line and waited. "Tay we should have checked the wait time." I said. "Shit your right." She told me. As we were talking some fans came up to Taylor and I.

"Are you guys Taylor Swift and Erza Scarlet." A fan asked. "Yeah we are why do you ask." Taylor questioned them. "I told you it was them." I heard the fan say. "Do you guys want a picture with us." I asked. They nodded their head and one of the fans gave their phone to Taylor to take the picture. "Thank you! We love your music Taylor." The fan said. "Thank you guys for listening. Nice meeting you." Taylor said.

We were now in front of the line for the roller coaster. " Baby you ready for the ride of the life." I asked her. She nodded her head. After we went to Big Thunder we went to Pirates of the Carribbean. "Tay you got us park hopper tickets right." I asked her. She nodded her head. After a while in Disney we went to California Adventure.

Taylor wanted to go to Gaurdians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout. Of course I went with her and I started to feel anxious when we got closer. "Baby what's wrong." Taylor asked. "I don't know if I want to go on this ride." I told her. "Poor baby we don have to go on this ride." Taylor said. "No Taylor I'm going and I'll hold your hand very tight." I told her. Taylor just smiled and nodded her head.

After we went on the rides at California Adventure we went back to Disney to get some turkey leg. "Tay this was the best day ever." I told her. "Well baby I'm about to make it better." Taylor said. "What do you mean." I asked. Taylor grabbed a box out of her jacket pocket and lead me to the Disney castle.

Taylor got down on one knee. I felt my eyes getting wet. "Erza. When I first met you I thought you were my endgame. And you still are my endgame. I knew I would be able to talk about my problems and I always look forward to coming home because I love the feeling of you being in my arms. You belong to me. I know this might sound cheesy but I hope you don't so can we always be this close. Will you be my lover for the rest of my life." Taylor asked me while having tears in her eyes. I nodded my head and Taylor kissed me like no one was around. Millions of people were standing around us and I didn't give a fuck because I was with the love of my life.
------------------------------
Hey guys. This actually made me cry a little. Tell me if you guys notice some of Taylor's songs while proposing to my oc. I hope you guys enjoy this story. But other than that hope you guys have a good day and or night or where ever your from in the world.