Calling her by her full name (e.o)

Elizabeth is constantly working and doesn't have time to hang out with her girlfriend. What happens when Erza finds Lizzie pacing around the house.
——————————————————-
Erza POV:
Lizzie was doing reshoots for Avengers: Age of Ultron and I was in her apartment. When Lizzie went into her apartment she went to the kitchen and put her head down on the kitchen countertop.

I saw Lizzie so I decided to walk over to the kitchen and grab a bag of chips. After I got my bag of chips I noticed Lizzie was still on the kitchen countertop with her head down.

"Liz you good." I asked. I got no response. "Lizzie are you there?" I asked touching her shoulder. She still wouldn't move. "Elizabeth are you okay." I asked sounding concerned. Still no movement. I sighed and had no choice but to do this.

"Elizabeth Chase Olsen!" I yelled as loud as I can. As soon as she heard that she shot straight up. "Yeah darling what is it." She asked looking concerned. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go to Disney this weekend." I said.

"Yeah I would love to go to Disney with you love." Lizzie said to me. "Okay then." I said. "Why'd you call me by my full name I was kinda scared when you did that." Lizzie told me. "Well should have listened when I called you the first time." I said.
————————————————-
Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter. The inspiration here was from a Taylor Swift fan fiction I read. I think the reader was trying to get Taylor's attention by calling her name and it didn't work so the reader called her by her full name. But yeah hope you guys like it. And I also went to Disney on the 6th with my friends and it was fun.

My friends and I at Disney and the one that's colored in is one of my friends I'm not trynna put her on the spotlight and yeah the line for soran was long as fuck so we took this picture

My friends and I at Disney and the one that's colored in is one of my friends I'm not trynna put her on the spotlight and yeah the line for soran was long as fuck so we took this picture. If you wanna see more follow my instagram account. @/fariytail_12 that's my instagram account. Okay then thanks for reading baiiii.