A/N

petition for me to have more engagements.

dear girlies and gays & non-binaries and everyone apart from birth assigned straight men basically,

i need your help.

please 🥲

okay seriously, i have a touch of writers block, i know my story line but i'm not sure how to start off season 3. i have no motivation to start this mother fucker off man.

i just wanna round up whose actually reading this. so just comment, i don't care if you just comment a full stop, i'm doing a head count.

does anyone have any tips of how to get more readers? my writing is fucking exquisite and deserves to be seen by every mofo that's watched skins. slight exaggeration there. but no seriously all skins stories are so close to the storyline, this is different.

give me a chance :,(

jkjkjk 🤣🤣🤣

i'm acc not desperate.

or am i?

seriously tho like, i've really been trying to make this original but it's fucking hard to write a storyline that keeps ppl on the edge of their seats. i wanna make you guys cry. like literally. wether it's happy tears or sad tears idc.

might kill someone for fun hahahahaah

or bring back effy 🤣🤣 i might make you cry with frustration and write series 3 like whoever the heck wrote the last season of pretty little liars. i want whatever the pll season 7 writer was on tho.

anywhore,

i am drafting away - i hope to have 2 chapters out soon, as i said, i've got the storyline, but not the books and crannies and the journey. i want it to be maturely wrote and carefully edited as i'm trying to improve my writing.

lol sorry for the 2737273 authors notes, i hate when i'm reading a story and the writer sticks their 2 pence in and starts telling us how fucking tall they are and insert pics of themselves. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

drop a comment if ur still here. i'll give you a cheeky mention at the end of the story if i feel like it. 😋😋😋

read my other book for clear skin.