11. Kitchen Island.

(Warning! Detailed smut. Mature content.)

As soon as we got out of the taxi Cook scooped me up into his arms and carried me up the metal stairs to his apartment. He shuffled in his pockets for his keys before finding them and quickly ramming them into his door and unlocking it.
When the door swung open Cook picked me up again and swooshed me inside, shutting the door behind him.
He slammed me against a wall and began passionately kissing me. I kissed back, getting more eager for him the more he kissed me.
He kissed down my neck then threw me on the sofa, ripping my top off me and throwing it on the floor.
"You...teasing...me...was...so...sexy..." He said in between kisses. "But, I'll get my revenge." He said pulling me forwards and unclipping my bra, leaving me in just my skirt as he took off his t-shirt. He picked me up again and placed me on the kitchen island.

Cook stood above me, staring at my body like a kid in a sweet shop.
"Take your panties off, princess," Cook said.
I did as I was told.
As soon as I had taken them off Cook pushed my legs open.
"May I?" He said, putting his head between them.
I nod.
"Words India." He hissed.
"Yes!" I say impatiently.
Cook lifted my skirt and ran his tongue through my slit and over my clit,  I buck my hips in immediate pleasure. 
Cook stops.
I look over at him.
He smiles his cheeky smile.
"Cook." I hiss.
He giggles playfully.
Then slowly starts rubbing my clit, making me kick my head back in pleasure. Cook keeps this slow pace for a few seconds, making me get impatient. He sits me up and starts licking my nipples whilst rubbing my clit.
With no warning. he slips one finger inside of me, then two. I lay back down, unable to sit up any longer. Cook starts pumping his fingers.
I let out a moan.
"You like that?" He said.
"Yeah." I whimpered back, causing Cook to move his fingers faster.
Eventually, I feel the pressure build-up in my lower belly and my legs begin to shake. I moan louder than before. "I'm gonna c- ", But before I could finish Cook pulled out his fingers and shoved them into my mouth.
The pressure left my stomach.
Cook slowly lowered his mouth back to my clit and began sucking it, then licking it at a slow pace.
I breathe heavily and push his head down slightly.
Cook quickens the pace, flicking his tongue up and down. I pull at his hair slightly.
"Fuck!" I say, wrapping my legs around Cook's head.
Cook shuffled and stood up. I watch as he pulled down his trousers, and then his boxers. His erect cock fell out. I gulped at the size, unsure that I could take that much. "Big yeah?" He said chuckled.
I nod.
He pumps his cock a few times, keeping eye contact with me. I smile and spread my legs as he lined up with me.
He ploughed inside of me.
"Fuck, you're so tight." He gasped, moving slowly so I can adjust to his size.
"Ready princess?" He said.
I nod.
He pushes inside of me, and I wince at his size inside of me. He started moving fast as I moan out in pleasure.
"Yeah, you like that mhm?" He spat.
"Mhmm-hmm" Was all I could manage to reply with.
He scooped me up, dick still inside me and bounced me up and down on top of him.
He bent me over the counter, ploughing into me from behind.
"I've always wanted to do this." Cook said, making me burst out with laughter, which slowly turned back into moans.
"I-I love you." I said, as Cook smacked my bum making me gasp.
"Say it again." He hissed.
"No." I said, daring to resist. He smacked my ass harder, making me wince again.
"I love you, James Cook."
Cook picked me up once again, throwing me on his bed, slipping back inside of me and ploughing into me harder than ever.
He passionately kissed me, pulling my legs upwards, allowing him to get deeper in than he already was.
"I love you too," He said between grunts into my ear.
"Together?"
I nod.
That's when the pace fastened and he hit my g-spot. I screamed his name.
"Grab my balls! grab my balls!" He said.
I smiled and grabbed his balls.
I felt a warm liquid shoot into me.
I began to cum too.
An orgasm exploded through the both of us, Cook still ploughing into me as we attempted to kiss each other but couldn't because of my moaning and his grunting. Eventually, Cook fell on next to me.
I turn and hiss his forehead. 
He turned to look at me, grinning.
"What?" I laughed.
"I had a dream that we fucked in the counter after the first time I saw you, I told myself that I'd remake it." He chuckled.
"You horny fuck." I giggle
He kissed me on my forehead.
"I really didn't want to be with you or fuck you, thought I'd fuck it up like I always do, I swear - I swear baby, I'll never hurt you, I'll make you my girlfriend that'll only change when I make you my wife yeah? It's you and me, princess, I've never felt this way about anyone before." He said, stroking my hair and looking into my eyes.
"So am I thee Cookie Monster's girlfriend?" I say, grinning.
"If you wanna be." He said.
"I do want to be."
He hugged me.
"I've never bought a girl here before y'know," Cook said after a few minutes' silence.
"Really?" I say.
"Really, it's embarrassing here." He says.
"It isn't." I say.
"But you're different, you're nice." He says.
I hold his hand and look him straight in the eyes.
"You don't need to be embarrassed, ever okay?".