Chapter 29: Voice on the Rooftop

"internships, huh?" Snipe says looking at the paper that Aizawa was reading, in the staffroom as it is the end of school, you can hear typing and of the adults in the room. Aizawa leans back on his chair as he looks at the list of students who have chosen their agency of choice. "I wonder how many made rash decisions, it's darn important, you know. To make them think about Some of the third years made some choices they regret now..." Snipes continues with worry and concern for the students.

Aizawa couldn't help to agree with the cowboy teacher, but one application caught his eyes as a thin little bit tiny hand takes the application out of his hard big hand, he looks up to see a gentle smile. Aizawa was at the Train station where he is to meet with his students at, it was nearly time for departing, "you've got your costumes, right? wearing them in public is strictly prohibited but don't drop them." The students were excited and lifted the costume cases in the air, Aizawa let out a sigh in seeing this reaction, "and don't slur your 'yeah,' Ashido. All of you, be on your best behavior! now go." he continues saying to his students. As class 1 A students were about to board the train, three students who were concerned about a specific blue-haired class rep stayed a while wanting to know of a way to help their friend.

"If I ever get to be too much and you need to talk just say something. we're your friends." Midoriya says to Ida in his nervous and quiet voice as the brown hair girl nods her head in agreement. Both of their faces show their concern for their blue-haired friend, as Ida turns he have face his two friends, "sure" he replies but a certain girl who was watching the whole scene can see the expression he was wearing was a mask.

Night time:

Rushed steps can be heard in the dark alleyway, hard breaths of desperation echo through, 'Help please, anyone help me women nr her twenties thought as she runs, went she takes a turn she sees nothing but a wall blocking her way, she turns her head looking for a way out to find none, as she can see three shadows closing in on her, tears run down her faces she finds a big trash bin with a bunch of other junks surrounding them that she can hide behind, she rushes to a box big enough to hide her, she covers her mouth with her two hands, trying to soften her breathing to not be heard. Her mind panics wanting anyone to save her, she closes her eyes.

"Where is that bitch?!" A loud low males voice, says in irritation, as two more pairs of steps come behind him, as more voices come into the conversation, "that bitch came this way right"

"yeah, she did," another voice said in a more calm voice, "and she is here, we just have to look," this man says, the man's tone of voice was like ice crawling up her spine, that it almost made her blood became ice, 'please!' she begs in her mind, as her eyelids tighten even more closing her eyes.

"Hey, you can open your eyes now," a small gentle voice said to her, right beside her right ear, hearing a voice so close to her made her eyes snap open in a panic, wiped her head to face the voice to only see a little person with transparent wigs and glowing, it was a fairy and they had a gentle smile on their face, "hello, my creator is almost finished with the three mean man and you will be safe soon," the fairy says with a happy tone, now looking around her she noticed a glowing floating glitter sphere around them, "oh, your safety as your are in a protective sphere and it will keep you safe until the police are here and I will be with you until you are home," the fairy says with a bright smile and as they practically star jumps in excitement. This interaction continues for a while and the woman was comfortable with the fairy and felt safe. "oh it's finished you are safe now, and the police are nearly here and the mean men are tied up," then says, the woman was a bit scared to look but still slowly takes a look from behind the box, only to see by the words of the fairy is true, the three men who were chasing her are knocked up and tied up to each other and legs bind together so that they can not run away and not too far sirens can be heard, 'Thank you she whispered as tears of joy and relief runs down her face.