Christmas

Everyone was decorating the Class 1A dorm, and everyone was making a big fuss for this special day, that special day is none other than Christmas, everyone was excited except for one person, and that one person was Shira, she let out a sigh from watching everyone, she can understand why everyone else enjoys Christmas so she just left them to do whatever they want to.

She was about to leave when Shinso and Momo walked up to her asking if she can go with them to the mall to get something, as Shira was about to go to the mall so she agrees. As they were walking around the mall when Momo ask to go to the Christmas decorating shop to which she agreed.

"Hey, Shira what do you think if we put on this Santa and presents window stickers on the dorm?" Momo asks when a flashback came to Shira of her best friend,

Flashback:

Shira and her best friend were in a Christmas decorating shop, there were Christmas likes and Christmas stickers and many more, and her best friends looked at the Christmas window stickers.

"do you think I should get this one or this one?" Her best friends ask Shira while showing her and Santa with Reindeers window sticker and Snowflake one,

"get both of them, I'm not the best person to ask when it comes to Christmas event things" Shira answers when looking at the Christmas light for her mother to put on the Christmas tree getting one, and waiting for her friend.

"I'm going to make you like Christmas, I swear," her friend says with determination and a cheeky smile.

Flashback ends:

"I'm not sure, I'm not that into Christmas," Shira answers Momo, hearing this shocked Shinso and Momo as most people like Christmas and are excited about Christmas, they both gave the young girl a worried and confused face. Shira not wanting to stay any longer left after getting everything she wanted and went to the teachers' room.

She sat and let out a sigh as she looks at pictures of her family and her best friend being together, when Aizawa sat next to her, she face her phone down, and she can feel the worried and concerned looks she is getting, when she remembers her best friend look and worried,

'I wasn't there for you again,' Shira and her best friends sitting on the town benches and talking about what happened to her into getting into the hospital,

'Don't do anything stupid, talk instead' her best friend told her with a serious and concern look in her eyes.

Shira looks up to the teachers, "can I talk to you guys about something?" she asked them and they gave her nod knowing it is something important to their friend, so they stop doing what they were doing before,

"Well, you see a memory keeps bugging me," she says while looking at her fingers, hearing this made everyone pay more attention to her next words,

"you see my mama married a man outside of japan and so we moved there, I was a little girl who loved Christmas.."

Shira's Christmas Memory:

6-year-old Shira, smiling brightly and full of excitement and joy, got every Christmas decoration down from the attic by herself, bringing them down to the living room and putting up the Christmas tree, with a proud smile, as she ran up the stair with a bright smile, going into her sister's room, asking her to join in the Christmas decorating but her sister decline wanting to watch her anime, Shira's smile filter, she has gone to her stepbrother's room asking the same but getting a no as he wants to play his video game, her mother being busy with cooking, and her stepbrother busy with playing his game.

Shira was getting upset and started crying and having a tantrum, she ran to her room and tried to barricade her room but her little body can only dray her chair and little back bags to the door, and she started shouting and crying. Her stepfather getting fed up with the noise slammed her bedroom door open and stomped his way to Shira, rashly grabbing her small wrist tightly and dragging her down the stair with her crying and telling him to stop and to leave her alone which was ignored.

they went to the Christmas tree and told her to decorate herself and he shouted at her, her siblings, and others letting him do all the shouting at her and ignoring the whole thing, it was dinner but she just missed it and went to bed.

Memories end:

"so yeah, after that event I didn't want to do any decorating or find any enjoyment in Christmas," Shira explains, everyone in the staff room gave the young girl a concern face, then she gave a small smile, thought there was a little bit of sadness in her eyes, "even though Christmas was not enjoyable to me, I did like how my family and best friend would also try to have my join in and try their best to have me enjoy it," she says to them as memories flashes of the time her mom would try to have everyone participate decorating the house for Christmas and her best friend bringing presents and wrapping them with so many wrappers with a cheeky smile and then she stood up and left after saying thanks.