Chapter 111: Amazona's Problem

[AMAZONA'S PROBLEM]

LUNA'S P. O. V

NASA loob kami ng kwarto at nagpa-plano na sila ng mga gagawin sa kaarawan ng dalawa kahit na may napag-usapan kami nina Warren at River kanina.

"Let's start cooking for later!" Rance clapped his hands enthusiastically, excitement written all over his face.

"Teka, 'yung gamot muna ni Denver." Pagpapaalala ni Storm.

"Eto na, eto na!" Sigaw ni Kuya Luci na kinukuha na pala ang gamot.

We all turned off our alarms, except for Luci's, which Denver insisted on leaving on. He said it would be embarrassing if they all rang at once, making the idiots dance around like salted worms.

Ang tugtog? Teach me how to dougie lang naman.

"Knoxx!" Sigaw ni Tev kaya sabay-sabay kaming napalingon sa likod ko, kung nasaan ang pinto.

"Ano'ng sabi?" Tanong ko.

"P'wede naman daw. Siya na raw ang bahala sa mga handa."

"Wow!" Rance exclaimed, her eyes wide with surprise. "What did you say to convince him? At siya na ang bahala sa handa nang hindi nagrerequest si Deth?! What's the catch?"

He shrugged. "Nothing. He just wants us to enjoy ourselves."

Rance let out a sarcastic laugh. "His idea of fun is kind of terrifying."

"Yeah, right."

"Guys..." Pagkuha ng atensyon ni River dahilan para lingunin namin siyang lahat.

"Ano 'yun birthday boy?" Nakangiting tanong ni Tev.

River licked his lips before clearing his throat. "Warren, Luna, and I talked, and we've decided to postpone the celebration. Leo and Kian still need to rest, and we don't even know how Deth is doing or where she is."

"Actually, I was thinking the same thing," Storm said, nodding along with the others.

"Then I'll let Sarmiento know," Knoxx said before turning and walking out of the room.

Tev stepped forward. "It's probably best if we all shower first. Rance and I will take care of Kian and Leo in the meantime. You can take over once you're done."

"Let's go with that plan," I agreed.

After the two of them left, everyone got busy. Some headed to the kitchen to start cooking, pretending to help Warren, Storm, and Kuya Luci but not really doing much, while the rest cleaned up, spurred on by Stella's relentless nagging.

Their clothes were scattered all over the place, and some of them even tried to act clever by hiding their stuff in random corners, thinking we wouldn't notice. But since we were already suspicious, we checked every nook and cranny of the room—and we were right.

"Sakit na ng balakang ko," reklamo ni Zai na nakahawak sa balakang niya. "Wolf, pahampas nga. Dahan-dahan lang, ha? Baka masak—puta!" He shouted as Wolf smacked her on the butt with a broom. He shot him a glare, but he just shrugged as if he were completely innocent.

"What? You said to smack you. You didn't specify where or with what," Wolf explained, continuing to sweep the floor.

"Wolf!" Zai's furious shout echoed through the room, making Wolf burst into laughter before he dashed off.

He ran behind Eunice while Zai sought refuge near Stella. "Stella, hinampas ako ni Wolf sa pwet ng tambo!"

"Eunice, Zai's trying to hurt me!" Wolf whined, clinging to Eunice like a child.