{Chapter 30}

Hi Lovely people!

YEs~ Double update!!!! 

It's a very long chapter, so I really hope you'll consider the effort and interact more, VOTE and COMMENT and ENJOY!

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS TOO.

ENJOOOOY!

And keep in mind, that this new character will have a BIG IMPACT on the story, and there's something VERY important in this chapter. It's a BIG HINT. Though, I'm not sure if you'll catch it or not XD

Luke ordered her a strawberry juice, hoping that would at least cheer her mood a bit. Usually, that always worked as she loved strawberries.

Miray held her drink with both hands, sucking the juice through the straw and staring at the passengers with her big eyes. She liked to watch random people passing by, each one looked totally different from the other, and for some reason, that entertained her.

She stopped drinking and titled her head, eying the boy who suddenly plopped down on the floor in front of the restaurant. He definitely looked older than her, maybe even older than Noah.

The boy looked a bit ill, and there was this blank expression on his face that reminded Miray of Rayan when he first came.

Miray's eyes were fixed on the boy. Wasn't he cold? she wondered, feeling a shiver run down her spine. The weather outside was chilly, and the boy was wearing a T-shirt... Even with her warm sweater, Miray still felt a bit cold.

She watched as a man from the restaurant approached the boy. Is he going to invite him inside? Miray smiled at that. He looked hungry, maybe he would smile if he ate tasty food.

However, Miray's smile faded, and her eyes rounded in horror when the man yanked the boy's arm and started shoving him. Miray couldn't hear what he was saying, but from the look of it, it wasn't something nice for sure.

She quickly bent down and crawled under the table, running toward the exit. She could hear the sounds of chairs scraping against the floor and her brothers calling after her, but she just continued running.

The front door was open, so she easily got out and sprinted to where the man was still shouting and yanking the boy's arm, trying to get him to a standing position, unsuccessfully. The boy sat stubbornly in his place and didn't even budge.

Miray stood between the two and spread her arms wide, glaring at him angrily. "Don't hurt him." She growled like a kitten trying to scare off its potential threat.

The waiter was taken aback. Who's this brat? From her fancy clothes, the waiter figured out she would be someone's kid from inside the restaurant, and that angered him to no extent. "Go to your parents' ki-"

"What is going on here?" Luke's voice boomed as he stood and loomed over the waitress.

"He was hurting him," Miray condemned, still standing in front of the boy protectively. She felt more relieved now that her brothers were here.

Luke's features darkened. "Care to explain?" he eyed the waitress coldly.

Suddenly feeling overwhelmed, the waitress gulped, "I-I wasn't hurting him, the kid is exaggerating." He glanced at Miray angrily. "I just told him to leave the place, it's a private area."

This brat. He gritted his teeth. And where the hell did these guys come from?

Luke grabbed Vince's hand and pulled him back, the boy was intending to do some evil work, and Luke wasn't in the mood for that.