{Chapter 80}

As promised!

Tada~ The triple update 🔥

Don't forget to vote 😊 !

Appreciate the effort...~

The Evans siblings, the Williams, Rayan, and Vince's friends Dylan and Alex all flew to one of the most beautiful Islands in the world to spend their vacation together.

It was Miray's first time traveling abroad with only her brothers. Arthur never allowed her to travel unless he was there as well.

This time though, things were different.

He let the siblings take her for many reasons:

1- It was the doctor's advice. Not that Arthur cared about Miray's health, but he knew the brothers might use that against him.

2- Arthur couldn't travel with them because he had a big deal and he had to stay. It was the deal of his life, a deal that would take him to the next step, from a Millionaire to a billionaire.

3- His sons were only a step away from exploding. Arthur knew they were all on their limits, and they won't back up this time.

Hence, he agreed to let them take her. But not before forcing Luke to sign an oath to bring her back.

Luke didn't have any other option but to agree.

Not that he was kidnapping his sister anyway...

He would fight for her custody and be sure to win it.

✿✼✿✼✿

The island was big and breathtakingly beautiful, with a hot climate throughout the year.

Miray almost had a heart attack when she first saw the heavenly beach.

"LOU!" Miray shouted, eyes flickering towards Luke, then back to the beach. "LOU, LOOK!!!" she squealed, tugging at Luke's hand and pulling him toward the shore.

The siblings weren't even looking at the beach. They all watched how Miray's face literally lit up with a fond expression, feeling their hearts fill with relief.

Their sister was bursting with joy, which lifted their mood.

Miray suddenly pulled her hand off of Luke's and ran toward the water, wanting so hard to feel the fresh water on her feet.

"'s cold!" She giggled into her hands, looking at her siblings with one of her most beautiful smiles that melted their hearts.

"Let's first change our clothes; then, we can swim as much as you want," Damian promised, crouching down next to his sister, holding her hands in his with a fond expression.

"All day?" Miray exclaimed, looking so eager.

"All day!" Damian echoed, lifting a hand to tug her hair affectionately.

"YES!!!" Miray squealed with delight and hugged him.

Damian chuckled, his arms wrapping around her, and stood up, twirling her around.

----

Although Steven's dad owned a series of hotels on that island, they all preferred to stay in a villa, which was also owned by Steven's dad, so that they could all stay together with more privacy.