{Chapter 47}

你好!

希望都是好呀!

Quick update for the beautiful lovelies!

Enjoy!

Miray quickly got Vince's phone out of his jacket, unaware of the damage her small action caused to the younger boy, who shrank into himself, and his eyes dulled.

Vince stirred in his sleep, and his eyebrows furrowed. Thus, Miray quickly raised her hand and stroked his hair, knowing exactly what she was doing as Vince's body immediately relaxed and loosened up.

The smol girl knew exactly his turn-on and turn-off buttons.

Miray was about to turn off Vince's phone, but when she saw Dylan's name on the screen, she decided to answer.

"Hello," Miray whispered, glancing at Vince to see if her voice disturbed him. She didn't check on Noah because she knew the boy wouldn't wake up even if she screamed.

"Hello? Miray?" Dylan's confused voice came from the other end.

"Shh," Miray whispered again, placing her index finger over pursed lips as if the boy could see her.

"What's wrong? Why are we whispering?" Dylan whispered back.

"V is asleep," Miray clarified.

"Oh! Could you open the door? Or Noah," Dylan asked.

Miray's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "We can't open the door!" she exclaimed, still whispering.

"Why not?" Dylan questioned, confusion lacing his voice.

Miray couldn't believe she had to explain this to him, "Because we could fall, silly, it's dangerous." she stated, as it was all too obvious and self-evident.

"What?" Dylan was totally lost. "How can you fall?"

"Because we are moving," Miray replied.

"Moving??" Dylan's voice was not quiet anymore, "To where?" he asked, sounding a bit panicked.

"To camp," Miray whispered.

There were some hushing sounds and a pause then Alex spoke next. "Hi Miray, are you guys outside?" he asked calmly.

Dylan took the phone back and pressed "Speaker" so he could listen to what she said.

"Hi Alex, yes, we are going to camp outside." Miray replied, nodding her head.

"Oh, cool, so you guys are in the car now, right?" he asked, giving his friend a pointed look. He couldn't believe how dumb his friend got sometimes...

"Yes!" Miray exclaimed in a hushed voice.

"Could you tell us the address?" Dylan interrupted.

Miray pursed her lips. "Miray doesn't know, she will ask." she carefully got out of Vince's hold, using the same trick of stroking his hair when he stirred - it always worked...

She stood in the area between Damian and Luke, who were sharing AirPods and listening to some news. Damian would've preferred to listen to some music instead, but he knew his brother was interested in the case he got kicked out from... which reminds him to ask for the real reason he was suspended for three months...

Damian knew his brother like the back of his hand, and he knew he didn't tell them the whole story. They were all engrossed with the last events, and he couldn't find the perfect time to talk with his brother about it.