{Chapter 74}

Hey everyone!

It's been a while so...

Enjoy~

Vince stepped outside his room and quietly closed the door behind him. He was trembling with rage, and the only thing that could satisfy his anger at that moment was... blood.

Burn them. - Vince heard a voice calling in the back of his mind.

Burn everything.

Burn, burn, burn...

The voice was getting stronger and more persistent.

And Vince felt adrenaline race through his veins at the thought.

It was too tempting, too alluring, and terribly irresistible.

Vince felt this overwhelming urge to burn the whole house, and the more he thought about it, the more appealing it got.

That would solve all their problems.

They would get rid of this hell hole and finally be able to move out to somewhere else... far away from their lunatic father.

Burning the house was a brilliant idea...

Right?

Right.

Vince walked to Miray's room, feeling his anger grow with each step.

He threw open the door, and the force of the door slamming could be heard throughout the entire house.

He walked in, finding the room - to his dismay - empty.

His eyes darted quickly around the room, and his irritation flared when he noticed Miray's things were missing.

Especially her board...

Miray had this big board full of pictures of her with everyone else.

Her siblings, her aunt, her uncle, her cousins, Ren and Steve, Rayan... and even her picture with Kaiden... the boy with the most beautiful eyes, as Miray would always describe.

Each picture had a sticker where Miray wrote - by herself - a comment about the person or the event. Miray wrote the comments herself, with the help of her brothers, of course...

Ren ~ Miray's best friend forever. *insert a big heart*

Rayan ~ Miray's nb. (i.e., new brother). Miray only wrote the initials since she was keeping their relationship a secret... for now.

Kaiden ~ the boy with the most beautiful eyes in the whole world. *insert two big hearts, one blue and one green*

As for her brothers, she had many, many pictures of them and her with random comments, such as: 

I love you always - best brother  - (Miray wrote on a picture of her and Noah. The picture was taken before their father's marriage. Miray was hugging Noah's neck from behind, and they were both laughing happily when Damian took the picture)

Miray's hero forever + best beautiful police in the whole world, I love you lots and lots ❤❤- (Miray wrote below a picture of her and Luke wearing his police uniform).