{Chapter 87}

Don't forget to vote ❤

Enjoy ❣

.

.

.

.

.

Luke's body stiffened, his pulse pounded like a drum in his ears.

"What's wrong?" Damian asked, his eyes flickering with ill-concealed worry.

Luke placed his phone back in his pocket and briefed his brothers on the crazy news.

Vince shrugged, hands in his pockets, looking unfazed. "Who cares?" he said, sounding completely unbothered. "May he lose everything and depart our lives forever," he muttered offhandedly.

Damian glanced at his younger siblings, still sleeping in the car, and frowned, "Where should we pass the night?"

Dylan opened his mouth to speak, but Vince preceded him, "Our new house," He stated smugly, "Remember? The house you guys got so angry because I bought," he reminded, giving his brothers a pointed look.

Luke sighed and rubbed his head as though the whole situation gave him a headache. "Is there furniture in the house? Is it clean?" he asked, ignoring Vince's arrogant remark.

Vince's smile faded, "Oh! About that..." he trailed off, rubbing at the back of his neck.

Damian rolled his eyes.

"Guys! Hello..." Dylan waved his hand, finally catching their attention, "My house is clean and near the area, let's go, it's getting cold," he said, rubbing his hands together for some heat.

Damian looked a bit uncomfortable with the idea, "It's okay. I don't want us to intrude at this time, your parents would be so concerned... We can go to a hotel or-"

Dylan cut him off, "Oh, come on!" he let out a cry of protest, "My parents are never at home; it's totally empty. And... it would be so nice to have you guys there, please!" he pleaded, eyes earnest.

When the two boys didn't respond and only shared glances. Dylan nudged his friend, silently asking him to convince his brothers.

"Let's go, his house isn't that far," Vince said indifferently, stretching his muscles until all his joints gave a satisfying crack, then glanced at his friend, "Are the guest rooms clean, though? You know Rei can't sleep if there's dust," he asked.

Dylan smiled proudly, "They're clean, don't worry. I even called the maids to clean them again when you guys were talking," he informed.

"Well then, let's go," Vince said, looking at his brothers expectantly.

Luke's gaze flickered toward the doorway, then he let out a defeated sigh before walking to his car.

Truthful to his words, the brothers were greeted by a bunch of maids showing them to their luxurious guest rooms.

It was obvious the maids cleaned them in a hurry before they arrived.

Damian and Luke placed their younger siblings in bed and fell asleep next to them. Luke slept with Miray, Damian with Noah, and Vince slept with Dylan.

They were all too tired to think or talk.

In the morning, Dylan woke up very early and strictly instructed the maids to prepare a full breakfast for his guests. He then passed by the brothers' rooms and offered them to take a shower and join him and Vince for breakfast.