{Chapter 41}

Hey, maybe many of you are confused with their ages, so I thought it's better to mention it again.

Miray is 4, turning 5 soon.

Luke is 19 (He's new in the police department)

Damian is 17 (he skipped some classes and graduated when he was 16 (he's genius, lol), and this is his first year at the university of medicine)

Vince is 14, and Noah is almost 8.

I hope it's clear?

.

.

.

.

Damian woke up around 7 am and couldn't go back to sleep. He gave up and opened his eyes, a fond smile finding its way to his mouth immediately at the cute scene before him.

Miray and Rayan were both snuggled together. Rayan was hugging Miray's hand with both hands and sleeping soundlessly. So, of course, Damian reached for his phone and took a picture.

He didn't want to wake them up and disturb their sleep, knowing how his sister hated that. Hence, he quietly stood up and left the room, heading toward the kitchen.

"Morning!" Noah smiled, then his eyebrows furrowed in confusion when he saw his brother's tired face. "You didn't sleep well?" he asked, taking another mouthful of his cereal.

"Morning, love," Damian smiled and gave his brother a half hug, kissing his cheek, "Yeah, kinda," He replied, ruffling his hair and stretching his muscles.

He actually was scared to sleep, and Miray gets another nightmare and won't be able to breathe. Hence, he kept sleeping for ten minutes and waking up to check on her until it reached 7 am.

"Is something the matter?" Luke asked, handing his brother a cup of coffee. He just came from his morning run.

"Thanks," Damian murmured, taking a sip and sighing in relief. Coffee can really do magic. He sat next to Noah and placed the cup in front of him, eyes staring blankly at the liquid. "Yeah, all is good," He looked up at Luke, and the latter immediately understood.

Luke and Damian had this weird telepathic communication power, and they could always understand each other without using words.

"Can I go play football outside?" Noah suddenly asked.

"Sure, just wear your hat," Damian replied, dropping a kiss onto the top of his head.

Noah nodded, "Okay," he smiled and left the kitchen.

Luke waited a few moments until Noah was out of sight, "What's wrong?" he asked, taking a seat opposite his brother.

Damian sighed, "Rei's nightmares." he replied, running his fingers absentmindedly over the tip of his cup.

Luke ran his fingers through his hair and sighed heavily. "Do you think it's better to take her to a doctor?" he asked after a moment of reflection.

Damian was quiet for a few moments, "I really don't know, but I guess we can try? Rayan also has nightmares, so I was thinking, what about if we take both of them together? Wouldn't that encourage them and make it easier to convince?" he wondered, waiting for his older brother's opinion.

"That's actually a good idea, I didn't know Rayan has nightmares either." Luke's voice trailed off.

"Where's Vince?" Damian suddenly asked, taking another sip of his coffee.