{Chapter 77}

Hey guys!

It didn't feel good to leave you all with that cliffhanger.

So here you go!

Don't forget to VOTE, please...

Miray opened her mouth to scream, but her scream was muffled and echoed in her head as a rough hand covered her mouth.

"Shhh," the man hushed, leaning over. "Hush, baby-dull, don't say a word. If you make a sound, I'll have to hurt you." he threatened, voice dark and husky.

"Don't make a sound," He repeated, pressing his hand harder, "Do you understand?" he said through gritted teeth.

Miray's heart leaped into her throat, and she hardly nodded minutely, the fear paralyzing her body completely.

She had never been this scared in her whole life.

She could feel nothing but blind terror as the man smirked, his hand began slipping underneath the hem of her shirt.

Miray's breath hitched.

She wanted to scream.

She wanted to kick and run away.

But neither her voice nor her body were listening.

She couldn't move, no matter how hard she tried.

Her shouts were retained as terror sealed her throat.

She lay there completely powerless and terrified out of her mind, tears sliding down her pillow.

The man was wearing a mask, hiding the upper half of his face. His hand caressed the soft skin of her stomach, and he leaned in, burying his face in the croak of her neck.

Miray choked on her breath, wanting desperately to shove his face, to tell him to stop, to run far away.

Please. - Miray cried desperately, her body trembling.

Her heart was stuck in her throat, cutting off her air supply.

Please, someone.... anyone...

Her Lungs started to ache, and her eyes were bulging.

Please, please, please...

Lou, V, Damian, Noah, Rayan...

Miray would be grateful even if it were Arthur.

Anyone...

"Hmm," The man hummed, inhaling her sweet smell, his eyes rolling downward, completely consumed by lust. "You'll be mine soon~" He promised, digging his teeth into her neck.

Miray's eyes widened in terror, her body freezing with horror, unconsciously wetting the bed.

She was in a complete state of panic, frightened down to her soul, her body cold and wet with dread, her mouth open in a silent scream.

He pulled away, his mouth-watering, eyes flickering with sinful desire, and just when he was about to lean toward her face, his phone vibrated, making him curse under his breath.

"I'll see you soon doll~" he mumbled, caressing her cheek.

His phone vibrated again, and he quickly stood up, leaving.

Miray's body was trembling, her eyes were fixated on the ceiling, afraid to close them or even look around, her body rigid and stiff.

Please, somebody...