{Chapter 35}

Yes... the double update is here!

This chapter gave me a headache... guys, I hope you'll appreciate it and VOTE and comment...

Btw, I really enjoy reading your comments and reactions, it's literally my favorite part! 

So let's have a mutual relationship, I update and you interact.  ✖‿✖

Enjoy!

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Miray's crying never ceased in spite of Vince's endless efforts, his sweet nothings whispers, his soft kisses, and gentle touches were all useless as Miray just kept crying and crying and crying...

Her heart was heavy with all these sorrows and painful events she faced lately...

Less air reached her lungs with each breath she took between each jagged sob, and soon she couldn't even cry... she was just clinging, trying desperately to drag some air into her lungs.

Panic was rising in Vince's throat and he started crying too, he didn't know what to do, his heart was pounding in his ears, and he felt panic-stricken and completely lost.

"Rei, baby, shh, please, take a deep breath, come on, please," He pleaded, voice getting more and more desperate.

Miray's head spun as she tried gasping for getting air into her lungs, small ragged gasps  escaping her throat.

"R-Rei, please, don't do this to me...please," He begged, voice broken and loaded with emotion.

Miray's eyes found him, and she wanted so hard to follow his words, she wanted to breathe, it's not like she was choking intentionally... it hurt, and she was terrified she wouldn't be able to breathe again... she wanted to breathe, she wanted to live... she just didn't know how?

Vince was full-on sobbing, in a complete state of panic. He blew in her face, then took her hand and placed it on his chest, right above his pounding heart.

"B-Breath with me, okay? I-In," He said, rubbing her back in an upward motion and taking a deep breath in himself. Miray imitated, or at least tried, her breath getting caught with a hiccup again. "And out." He said, exhaling and sliding his hand downwards.

Miray finally felt air reach her lungs, and she let out the most heart-shattering sob possible.

"Good job, good job, baby, k-keep going," Vince encouraged, repeating the process again and again until she was finally able to breathe.

Miray placed her head on her brother's shoulder and mumbled incoherent things.

"Hmm? What is it, baby?" Vince asked softly, hands rubbing her back absentmindedly. His heart was still trembling in his chest, and his hands wouldn't stop trembling. He didn't even know it was possible to be this scared... Miray was bringing new parts in himself he didn't even know they existed.

Miray pulled back and raised her tiny trembling hands to cup his face, silent tears running down her cheeks. "V," she whimpered.

"Hmm?" Vince hummed, eyes boring into hers.

"V," Miray urged, crying brokenly.

"Yes, baby, I'm here, what is it, tell me." Vince said eagerly.

"I love you," Miray sniffled, tears coursing down her cheeks. "C-can you l-love me b-back?" She choked out, lower lip wobbling as she stared at her brother brokenly.