{Chapter 81}

༺♥༻∞ Fade to black ∞༺♥༻

Steven raised his long eyebrows, looking at Ren, who was laughing hysterically with a mixture of surprise and delight.

Rayan was following behind, yelling at him to stop.

Steven never realized Ren was this close to Rayan because the latter never mentioned him.

Ren only babbled about Miray.

A smile swept across Steven's face when Ren ran to him, unconsciously hiding behind his legs and peeking at Rayan, wiggling his eyebrows playfully, his cheeks flushed pink and hair disheveled.

Rayan huffed to himself, crossing his arms angrily.

Ren was the only one on this planet who annoyed him to the extent of bringing the childish aspect in him back to life.

At that moment, Damian and Miray walked toward them. Damian was topless while Miray was now wearing a cute pink and black swimsuit.

"Aw, you look so cute!" Steven commented, smiling softly.

Rayan and Ren couldn't agree more.

They were both unaware of the shared expression they had as they looked at Miray.

In fact, everyone agreed.

Miray seemed pleased with the praise and smiled widely, cheeks flushing.

"She always looks cute," Luke countered, scooping her into his arms, "Are you ready, love!?" He asked, planting a light kiss on her soft cheek.

"YES!" Miray chirped excitedly and wrapped her hands around Luke, hugging him.

Luke's heart melted, hugging her back.

It was the best feeling.

They all walked back to their spot. Dylan and Alex were sitting, waiting for them.

Alex was applying sunscreen to Dylan's back.

"Here you are, it took you so long," Dylan huffed, his body burning from the sun.

It was burning hot.

"It's freaking hot," Alex added, standing up and stretching.

Vince rolled his eyes. "Stop whining, no one care-"

Dylan took the opportunity and dared to throw a towel on Vince's face, though he immediately ran for his life toward the beach, laughing hysterically.

Vince's body stiffened, his eyes darkening. "You're dead," he growled, running after him.

Noah's face lit with a smile, and he ran after them, obviously enjoying their banter.

Alex, on the other hand, took a deep breath and followed behind them, shaking his head.

He always felt like he was their mother.

Miray giggled when she saw Vince reach Dylan, carry him, then throw him in the cold water. It made her feel eager to join them.

She looked at Damian, who was applying sunscreen on her face with a bit of impatient, "Can we go!?"

She didn't even know why that cream was necessary.

She hated it.

It felt gross on her skin.