{Chapter 63}

Can you guys see this chapter now? idk what happened *deadpan* I updated, then I slept, and now I found out it never updated...

*sighs*

Anyway, at least I had a copy in my word document... Imagine if I didn't? I would just delete the whole book from frustration...

---------------

For the ones who never voted, please appreciate the work put into this book and kindly go back to the previous chapters and do?

It would make my day and it won't take that much time to press vote...

---------------

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Anyway....

Enjoy! 💜

.

The boys stiffened, their hearts lurching into frenzied activity.

What?

There were many things wrong with what was happening.

First, their sister never asked to see her mom. She had never even talked about her or asked for her pictures.

Hence, the brothers also never talked about her.

They just wanted to give their sister the choice to talk about her the time she wanted.

Why did she suddenly want to visit her mom?

And more importantly... why did she think they would hate her if she wanted to see her mom?

The brothers were unaware of how Miray always wanted to visit her mother, she just never dared to ask for many reasons.

Miray was scared her father would get mad at her, and if her brothers took her, they would have to fight with her father again.

And that terrified her beyond words.

Miray had promised to never be the cause of her brothers' clash with her father.

From time to time, Miray missed her mom and wanted to see her.

Like the times she went to school and found all the kids with their moms.

Then Miray's desire to see her mom escalated when Barbara moved in with her kids.

Miray wanted her mom to brush her hair.

Miray wanted her mom to hug her and kiss her and tell her that everything would be okay.

But then again, Miray would sometimes cry silently in her room, wondering if her mom was alive, would she love her?

Her father always told her that her mother hated her.

No matter how much she tried to ignore her father's words... they still popped out when Miray was at her lowest.

Then...

Then Miray wanted her mom whenever one of her brothers snapped at her or made her upset. She just thought that if her mom were alive, she would always have someone there to run to whenever life got hard.