{Chapter 78}

Hola~

Don't forget to VOTE~

.

.

.

.

Rage flowed through Vince like lava as he rushed outside, wishing from the bottom of his heart that the bastard was still somewhere near the house.

Vince shouted in a bloodthirsty tone, rushing outside the house toward the garden.

Before Luke rushed out, he told Damian not to touch anything and to leave everything as it was.

 He called the police on his way to check the cameras, hoping the bastard had left any evidence that would lead to him.

Luke's muscles tightened, thinking of what he would do to that dirtbag...

~~~

Miray cried harder, feeling utterly terrified, her body trembling as she clung to Damian, whose body stiffened like a rock.

His hands were hugging his sister only as an instinct reaction. Because deep inside, Damian was absent and crushed, both physically and mentally.

His heart hammered against his chest violently, almost breaking his rib cage.

Miray's choking sound brought him back to reality, and he quickly pulled her away, blowing on her face and trying desperately to calm down.

He was freaking out.

Noah ran to his room and brought a water bottle while Rayan looked terrified and helpless.

"Here," Noah said, panting as he handed the bottle to his brother.

Damian took the bottle with trembling hands and helped his sister drink some.

He was appalled, angry, disgusted, distressed, and sickened to his core.

The feelings were harrowing and frightening.

He suddenly stood up, Miray in his arms, and walked to her bathroom. He decided to give her a quick shower and take her to the hospital.

He knew he wouldn't sleep before taking his sister for a check-up...

None of them would.

He fixed the shower on a medium temperature, then started undressing his sister with shaky hands while the latter clung to him like a baby koala, afraid to let go.

He covered her injured foot with a plastic bag, so no water would get into her cut, and started cleaning her body, his vision blurring.

"D-Damian," Miray suddenly called, pulling back to look desperately up at the elder. "Don't cry," she cried, cupping his face.

Damian hadn't even realized he was crying until Miray lifted her hands and wiped away his tears, eyes shining with tears and concern.

It broke him.

It tore his heart.

Damian cried harder, his chest growing tight, his body shaking violently.

This was too much.

Miray suddenly felt sorry for making her brother sad, "D-Damian, don't cry, I-I'm sorry." she sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks harder than before. "I'm s-sorry, d-don't c-cry," she kept repeating, oblivious to how her innocent words broke her brother's heart further.