{Chapter 94}

Yey~ Double update is here!

Don't forget to vote and comment, guys!

^ Miray's outfit

^ Miray's outfit.

-----

It was Friday evening, and Miray was napping with Vince when she woke up to Kai's cute and eager barks.

[She named him after Kaiden because she liked the dog's eyes so much, although they were totally different from the boy, it gave her the same feeling.]

Kai was barking outside their room as her brothers didn't allow him to sleep with them.

"V! Kai's awake" Miray yawned, rubbing sleepily at her eyes.

"It's okay; he will shut up eventually," Vince groaned, pulling her closer.

"What if he's hungry?" Miray argued, a small pout tugged down at her lips.

Silence.

"V~" Miray whined softly.

Vince hummed sleepily.

Miray huffed and poked his cheek, her mouth curving into a smile when Vince peeked at her with one eye open.

"Wake up?" Miray asked, looking adorably hopeful. Her hand caressed his jawline until it reached his lips.

Vince bit her finger lightly, his heart swelling with adoration when she giggled.

Eventually, they got up.

They had to wake up anyway since Vince had promised to take his siblings, Ren and Rayan, to the park.

As soon as Vince opened the door, Miray immediately reached for Kai. He rolled his eyes, feeling extremely silly for getting jealous of a dog.

But Miray spent more time with that damn dog than with any of her brothers. She even wanted to take him with her to school.

It took a lot of convincing and persuasion for her to give up finally.

-----

Steven dropped Ren off in the Evans house and went to finish some important meetings.

Dylan and Alex came to accompany their friend since it would be so hard to watch over four kids.

Vince placed Miray on the bed and changed her clothes into a beautiful warm red dress. He crouched to help her put on her white shoes.

Miray brushed her hands over the beautiful dress, a warm smile stretching her lips.