{Chapter 46}

YEY! Double update!!

Now I can sleep in peace 😂

Hope you'll enjoy it!

Miray and Damian walked out, holding hands, and it was obvious she cried a lot. Though, she seemed much better now that Damian had given her some chocolates.

They left the hospital as the results wouldn't come out until later and started their road trip to the camping location.

Luke was driving, Damian sat next to him, while the others sat in the back. Miray was straddling Vince, and Noah next to them, then Rayan sat beside Noah and behind Luke.

"Are you ready for the camping?" Damian smiled, turning around to look at his siblings.

"YES!" Noah was the first to shout, too excited for the trip.

Damian smiled fondly at his brother, then he shifted his eyes to Rayan and Miray.

"Yes, Miray loves camping!" Miray lied, smiling at her brother. Deep down, Miray hated camping and hated their trip. Though, she would never say that out loud and ruin Noah's day.

But what was so fun about sleeping in the middle of nowhere? What if someone tried to attack them and hurt them? What if animals attacked them? What if she got lost? What if her brothers' left and forgot about her... What if that man -

Miray's train of horrible thoughts was broken when Vince cupped her cheek with one hand and forced her to meet his eyes. He was feeling muzzy and sick but couldn't help but notice his sister's discomfort.

"What's wrong?" Vince whispered, nuzzling his face in her cheek and trying not to wince at the steady throbbing that filled his ears.

Miray took a deep breath, then exhaled, "Nothing, Miray is tired." She mumbled, hugging him and resting her head on his shoulder.

Vince hugged her back but didn't reply.

His blood pulsed, and his headache increased with each second as everything came crashing simultaneously.

His lack of sleep, the last eventful and draining events, his workout in the morning, then his burst on the punchbag, and finally the horrible thoughts and what ifs that worsened his headache...

Vince sighed and rubbed his head, the throbbing pain getting more and more intense.

As if sensing his struggles, Miray pulled back and cupped his face, Vince hardly met her eyes, and he seemed awfully tired.

Miray pouted and gently pushed his head back, forcing him to lean on the seat. Then, with her tiny hands, she started massaging his head - as best as she could.

His fingers were gently massaging and stroking his scalp, and Vince's tense muscles began to relax. 

Vince sighed in relief, all his small muscles around the head responding to Miray's magical touch. Her head massages were probably the most rejuvenating and relaxing massages you could ever get.

The motion helped stimulate the nerves and blood vessels beneath his scalp and calmed muscle tension around his head. And soon enough, Vince found himself drifting into sleep as Miray's delicate fingers floated across his scalp.

Once asleep, Miray sighed and stopped moving her hands. Even a small exercise like this exhausted her... Miray's whole body was weak, and her hands ached a little bit. However, she was extremely pleased that her brother was finally sleeping soundlessly.