{Chapter 70}

Am I not the best? Double update on the same day *sighs dramatically*

Guys, I don't know why many of you didn't vote on chapter 67 and just skipped it... what's wrong with it? *narrow her eyes* Go back and vote :c

+ Since it's a double update, please don't neglect the previous chapter... it always makes me want to wait more to update.

But I do love you guys...

So here we are,

Enjoy!

Vince was sitting in his spot for a while when his phone rang.

He pulled the phone from his pocket and pressed the red button when he didn't recognize the caller ID.

However, the phone kept ringing every time, intensifying his anger as if he wasn't angry enough.

He pressed the green arrow, "What?" he growled angrily.

"Hello~ is this Vince Evans?" a quirky voice came from the other side, sounding the opposite of how Vince felt at this moment.

Happy and relaxed.

"Who?" Vince asked, sounding extremely impatient.

"Oh, this is Silvio from The elite models worldwide agenc-"

Vince hung up and blocked the number.

He rolled his eyes when another number called him, and this time he turned off his phone and stormed outside.

It seemed like the whole universe united to piss him off.

He ignored his brother's call and just continued walking when he was passing by the garden.

He was in no mood to answer or discuss anything anymore.

Luke huffed, raking a hand through his hair tiredly. "What's wrong with these two today," He groaned, referring to Vince and Miray, who suddenly were ignoring him.

Damian stood up, ready to chase after his brother, when Luke's hand held him in place. "I'll go," he said, standing up and running after his silly brother.

"Wait!" He called in vain, as Vince just continued walking-almost-running.

Luke rolled his eyes and sped walked until he was close enough to catch his arm, "I said, wait, where are you running to like a lizard," he said, sounding breathless.

"It's not my fault that you're already an old man and can't walk." Vince mocked, yanking his arm slowly. "What do you want anyway..." He added, sounding exasperated.

"You shouldn't be doing this, Vince, we are on the same side." Luke said calmly.

"Oh really? I thought that, but it seems like you guys are easy to brainwash." Vince scoffed, his anger resurfacing.

Luke was quiet for a moment, "You're wrong, Vince, we are not brainwashed, we are just more reasonable. I know Arthur, and I know that he might not be genuine, and to be honest, I do want him to be genuine and for him to regret his actions. However, for me, it doesn't matter. I still want to take Miray out of here, we all want the same thing. If he regrets his actions, that would just make things easier." He clarified, trying his best not to blame his brother for doubting him and Damian.

"He's not genuine, you and I know that." Vince repeated stubbornly.

"Okay, whatever, it doesn't even matter! You need to stop acting based on your emotions and calm down! You getting angry at him won't help us at all!" Luke's voice rose, and he inhaled deeply, then exhaled, trying to tamp down his irritation.