chapter-0१

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ACT. 1 — SCENE 1.

Third Person's POV

"Svami," Parvati called out as she and her beloved watched Devi Shree aim her arrow at a golden deer, her face devoid of emotions. "Years have passed since bhrata (brother) and sakhi's (friend) birth but they seem to stay unknown to each other, will they ever meet?" Mahadev smiled at his beloved's curiousness.

"Just the way the golden deer in Treta Yuga became the cause of separation for Prabhu Ram and Devi Sita, this time, it is the same golden deer that will unite them." Parvati looked at her praanpriye (beloved) with confusion etched on her face. Mahadev motioned her to look at the scene in Bhu-Loka (Earth).

Bhu-Lok

Yashaswani held her breath, she stretched the string of her bow. Her only focus was on the magnificent golden deer in front of her. She bit her lip, preventing herself from making any noise. She held her breath, setting her target The deer must have sensed her presence for it bolted straight into the bushes. Yashaswani eyed the deer, once assured of her shot, she released the arrow. Instead of her arrow piercing the thick skin of deer, she heard it piercing through human skin, making her alert. Not once has her arrow missed the target, how could it happen now?

She ran into bushes only to see a boy standing with his back facing at her which was pierced through his left shoulder. From what she could make out, it was a boy, with raven curly locks and height nearby of her bhrata Arjun, perhaps more, was standing calmly. She slowly walked towards him, leaves crunching under her feet as she walked, internally cursing herself for the sound that was accompanying her. She touched his bare back slightly and tightly gripped the arrow. With one strong pull, she pulled out the arrow and threw it away.

The boy slowly turned. He wore a headband with peacock feathers adorned on it. A flute on his waist band and a charming smile on his face. Yashaswani couldn't help but adore him.

Looks like bhrata Nakul has a competition.

She could feel blush creeping through her cheeks for he was now gazing at her.

'A warrior should never be guided by their emotions. In any situation, a warrior must remember to control their emotions.' Guru Drona's voice echoed in her head. She was snapped out of her trance when he started to move towards her, causing her to step back.

"Who are--" before she could complete, the boy lost his balance, before he could fall down, she caught him in her arms. Yashaswani looked around the forest, perplexed, not knowing what to do next. If she would take him back to ashram, then she would be reprimanded so would be her Jyeshtha for not keeping an eye on her and let's not forget the everlasting taunts of her cousins.